Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Smitty-48

Re: Putin The Great!!

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:49 pm

kybkh wrote:Trump threw the Neocons off the raft and the masses came running.
More like he brought the Neocons and Tea Partiers to heel, they're still in the coaliation, Jim Mattis is a Neocon, Betsy DeVos is a Tea Partier, but they now answer to MAGA, and MAGA has the green light to tax, spend, protect, and intervene in the economy, so long as MAGA is in charge, the masses are on board, just like Ronald Reagan before him, Trump is the unifying force which brought the Nixon and Goldwater wings of the coalition together, but brought them both to heel under the populist massed banner of MAGA.

Ever since Ronald Reagan, the GOP has been searching for its next Ronald Reagan, and now they've found him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:02 pm

My Pa was saying that since April 16.

I don't buy the Neocons are on board. Sure didn't seem that way during the general election. Not to say they haven't wedged themselves in there afterwards, but Kellyanne knows full well of the lack of tolerance for Neocon foreign policy.

Lisppin' Lindsey's scorn is the reasons I backed Trump even after he started hanging out with Rudy and Chrissy
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:09 pm

kybkh wrote:My Pa was saying that since April 15.

I don't buy the Neocons are on board. Sure didn't seem that way during the general election. Not to say they haven't wedged themselves in there afterwards, but Kellyanne knows full well of the lack of tolerance for Neocon foreign policy.

Lisppin' Lindsey's scorn is the reasons I backed Trump even after he started hanging out with Rudy and Chrissy
The Neocons are not a monolith, but as much as the John McCain's and Lindsay Graham's have been sidelined, Trump is replacing them with hand picked NeoNeocons, that's who all these General's are, Flynn, Mattis, Kelly; the NeoNeocon Triumvirate.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:13 pm

I honestly don't know enough about the generals to guess their positions. My hope is that they have a more realistic approach to what type of intervention is winnable and how much it will cost.

I love how when CNN is going full tilt about how bi-partisan the demand for investigations into Russia are the only people they reference are McCain and Graham.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:19 pm

The Neocons had a realistic approach, so long as MAGA was in charge, they didn't do much at all under Reagan, except a massive MIC build up to break the Soviets, the Neocons didn't go off the reservation, until Dick Cheney went ballistic over 9/11, prior to that, Colin Powell & Co had all that shit under control.

Make no mistake though, Flynn, Mattis, and Kelly, they are all big time Russia/China/Jihadist Hawks of the first order, as everyone at the Pentagon is.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Has nothing to do with losing the election. It's just I never see such over the top praise with a politician, who has never once governed or even actually done anything presidential yet, and the fact that pretty much everyone in this thread, except for me, has denied that Trump isn't perfect and doesn't have a plan in sight. Also, it's well stated that Putin did have a hand in hacking the DNC hacks. I mean it fits into Russia' MO, and Putin has gain everything from Trump being elected.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:The Neocons had a realistic approach, so long as MAGA was in charge, they didn't do much at all under Reagan, except a massive MIC build up to break the Soviets, the Neocons didn't go off the reservation, until Dick Cheney went ballistic over 9/11, prior to that, Colin Powell & Co had all that shit under control.
Explain fucking Rummey then. The guy wanted to increase the number of engagements while shrinking tool box. He was a freaking loon. Hubris at it's best.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Penner wrote:Has nothing to do with losing the election. It's just I never see such over the top praise with a politician, who has never once governed or even actually done anything presidential yet, and the fact that pretty much everyone in this thread, except for me, has denied that Trump isn't perfect and doesn't have a plan in sight. Also, it's well stated that Putin did have a hand in hacking the DNC hacks. I mean it fits into Russia' MO, and Putin has gain everything from Trump being elected.
You say Russia hacked the DNC...I concede they did.

I say Obama hacked Merkel...What say you?

I would say we all gained by Trump's election. Just because something like repairing our relationship with Russia is good for Russia does not make it bad for the USA.
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:25 pm

kybkh wrote:
Penner wrote:Has nothing to do with losing the election. It's just I never see such over the top praise with a politician, who has never once governed or even actually done anything presidential yet, and the fact that pretty much everyone in this thread, except for me, has denied that Trump isn't perfect and doesn't have a plan in sight. Also, it's well stated that Putin did have a hand in hacking the DNC hacks. I mean it fits into Russia' MO, and Putin has gain everything from Trump being elected.
You say Russia hacked the DNC...I concede they did.

I say Obama hacked Merkel...What say you?
If you like to put your head in the sand and think that Putin smells like roses I don't care. If and when Russia will become our overlords, I will be telling you so.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:27 pm

a butt hurt liberal sphincter wrote:Has nothing to do with losing the election. It's just I never see such over the top praise with a politician, who has never once governed or even actually done anything presidential yet
Pretty sure the liberals praised the shit out of Barry Obama during his Hopey Changey honeymoon, it was like he was Black Kennedy, Black FDR, and Black Lincoln, all rolled into one, but nice try, BHLS.
and the fact that pretty much everyone in this thread, except for me, has denied that Trump isn't perfect and doesn't have a plan in sight. Also, it's well stated that Putin did have a hand in hacking the DNC hacks. I mean it fits into Russia' MO, and Putin has gain everything from Trump being elected.

But what did Putin actually do to "get Trump elected", show us the A to B, as to how the GRU did it. If you can't articulate the details of the operation and how it actually worked, what specific effects it had on the ground, then there's no there there.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent