Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

kybkh

Re: Putin The Great!!

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:47 pm

It's crazy, every trump supporter I know is more reassured by every Fake News narrative the media creates.

That is the feel I get. CNN and the Washington Post are both CIA Assets and through those outlets the CIA is trying to create a narrative. Not break news, but insinuate possibilities so when something occurs that the narrative can be applied to they use the narrative as a weapon.

The whole sexual assault effort on Trump is obvious example. Leading up to PussyGate it was constant Trump is a sexist even though trough his entire career there had never been one charge. Drop the tape to partial confirm narrative. Start walk of sorrow of the abused.

At that point people were liable to believe rape allegations. Of matter of fact I think that's where they fucked up. They stopped at harassment when they should have gone full rape.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:53 pm

That wasn't the purpose of this thread though, this about Putin kicking our ass all over the place.

More I think about though maybe it's not that impressive.

Kinda comparing a game between an average super bowl winner and any Browns team since Jim Brown.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:03 pm

kybkh wrote:
Journalism on display. Tucker has been killing it lately.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Desperation is the operating word, the liberal agenda is literally bankrupt at this point, all that was propping it up, was the Tea Party, now that MAGA is back, with all the big government tax and spend intervention therein, the liberals literally have nothing to run on, so desperately so, that they're actually channeling the GOP of the 1930's, which makes Trump the New FDR by default.

Don't forget, FDR rode into Washington as the populist Outsider, and the reaction of the Washington establishment at the time, was almost identically shreiking, the New Deal was the MAGA of its day, and the entrenched interests which were threatened by it, largely because they couldn't control it, attacked FDR in the exact same ways.

The catastophe for the liberals, the Trump New Deal moment, is when he knocked down the Blue Wall and took the Rust Belt, this has incited nothing short of panic, that's what we're seeing here, they're panicking, because if the GOP can take the Rust Belt, there's nothing that can stop them, even California is not enough, by going through the Blue Wall, Trump has rendered even the mighty 55 seat bulwark irrelevant and to the sidelines.

They've done the math, it wasn't a landslide, it was a contested election, and yet the GOP did what they should not have been able to do, the ground has shifted under the liberals feet, and now they are simply running around in circles like chickens with their heads cut off, bleeding stupidity all over the place.

First he was "Hitler!!!", now all of a sudden he's "Stalin!!!", they're scrapping the bottom of the barrel, because that's all they have left.

There's nothing the liberals can do, that MAGA can't do better, MAGA has freed the GOP from its ideological shackles, it can tax, it can spend, it's protectionist, it's populist, MAGA has stolen the liberals thunder, they are at a loss as to how they can run against it, so in the meantime, the best they can do is try to gin up a phoney baloney Red Scare, where there are no actual Reds in play, and so it's not actually scary.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:04 pm

You seen the HBO "Vice News" election special??

Some interesting propaganda.

One point that they make in that video and what I have been hearing politicians make Obama's entire presidency was...Back in the old days Tip O'Neill and Reagan...

I heard Lutz say it and I was like yeah, what's changed since then, glance back at screen see congresswoman Maxine Waters claiming she was racially assualted when some one asked her why her braids were so tight.

It wasn't the SJW racism that stopped me though, it was the simple fact that there was a blackwoman yelling in the House of Representatives. Along with an entire black caucus and a Latino caucus and a LBGT caucus.

All these self interested group convinced they can better their community through government action as opposed to organizing some sort of daycare program for inner city youths.

Still though race is what has changed. In the past, tip O'Neill's electorate was very similar to Reagans. White, christians. We ain't all playing for the same team anymore.

That's been made obvious with the new "color blindness is racist" narrative.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:12 pm

When they could run against the Tea Party, they could portray the GOP as scary, in the terms that their Blue Wall base would actually be scared of, but MAGA has completely flipped that on its head, because Trump has a mandate to tax, spend, protect, and intervene in the economy on a grand scale, if the GOP can do that, then who needs the liberals?

Robbed of its Big Gov justifications by the Big Gov MAGA GOP, the liberal base has been reduced to urbane SJW's, angry Blacktivists, and Mexican Illegals; that's not a winning coalition.

The districts in play, are ruled by the Soccer Moms, they've lost the Soccer Moms, and when you lose the Soccer Moms, you've lost the room, and the all NSA's horses and all the CIA's men, cannot save you at that point, they can scream and shreik about Hitler! and Stalin! till they're blue in the face, it's all just pissing in the wind.

They were voted down in the swing districts by the Soccer Moms, now they are inferring that the Soccer Moms are tantamount to "Treasonous Commies!" for doing so, this is going to backfire exponentially, but they're so desperately grasping for any cudgel they can lay their hands on quickly, that they're not perceiving the long term damage they are doing to their brand.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:36 pm

Wow, the circle jerking here is amazing. Next thing I will read is that Trump's face should be placed on the $1 bill because he promised he will end unemployment.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: The districts in play, are ruled by the Soccer Moms, they've lost the Soccer Moms, and when you lose the Soccer Moms, you've lost the room, and the all NSA's horses and all the CIA's men, cannot save you at that point, they can scream and shreik about Hitler! and Stalin! till they're blue in the face, it's all just pissing in the wind.
At the risk of sounding sexist, I 100% agree in that the least effective way to attract the Soccer Mom demographic is international computer espionage.

I am not ready to say the Left is dead though. I still believe that Clinton was the worse candidate ever nominated and that Joe Biden could have won.

Trump's presidency is the direct result of decisions made in the Obama White House as far back as 2014. Obama thought he could get HRC elected and in return she would continue his policy of de-whiting the government because he and his coalition would totally control her.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Penner wrote:Wow, the circle jerking here is amazing. Next thing I will read is that Trump's face should be placed on the $1 bill because he promised he will end unemployment.
At least offer a thought to nimble at.

Has there been something said in this thread you find to be worth disputing?

Also, no one here is claiming Trump will be able to achieve anything as wonderful as Obamacare. It's all party platform bullshit.

Trump threw the Neocons off the raft and the masses came running.
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Penner wrote:Wow, the circle jerking here is amazing. Next thing I will read is that Trump's face should be placed on the $1 bill because he promised he will end unemployment.
A butt hurt liberal says what?

Nec Aspera Terrent