Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

kybkh

Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:00 am

This morning @NYTimes reported "Moscow plans to expel 35 American diplomats." Putin said he would not. So, #FakeNews from the New York Times

https://twitter.com/JamesGRickards/stat ... wsrc%5Etfw

The man is winning so hard he makes Donald Trump jealous.

We regard the recent unfriendly steps taken by the outgoing US administration as provocative and aimed at further weakening the Russia-US relationship. This runs contrary to the fundamental interests of both the Russian and American people. Considering the global security responsibilities of Russia and the United States, this is also damaging to international relations as a whole.

As it proceeds from international practice, Russia has reasons to respond in kind. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.

The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends. We will not create any problems for US diplomats. We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays. Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin.

It is regrettable that the Obama Administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family.

My season’s greetings also to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people.

I wish all of you happiness and prosperity.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/53678

The more disarming this guy gives the appearance the bigger the win. Making the news and Communist Intelligence Agency look like unhinged war mongers is pure brilliance.

He doesn't have to prove anything to his own people. He's proven to be the man for Russia. Chechnya...Win, Georgia...Win, Crimea...bigliest, Win since Falkland, Syria...Win, rapprochement with Turkey...Win, Defeating Clinton...Win.

He could let Trump literally fuck him in the ass and the Russian people won't question his decision. Rolling over and playing big kitten eyes here is easy way to de-legitimize Western intel and news sources.

Last edited by kybkh on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Re: Putin The Great??

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:15 am

CNN's take now is this is an attempt by PUTIN to undermine Trump's presidency.

CNN LITERALLY says this puts Mt Trump in the "hot seat".

I have never been more convinced that CNN is 100% CIA mouthpiece. Just had an ex-CIA analyst say he'd resign before serving under Trump.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:18 am

kybkh wrote:
I have never been more convinced that CNN is 100% CIA mouthpiece. Just had an ex-CIA analyst say he'd resign before serving under Trump.

:lol:

You just figured this out?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:22 am

I keep the tin foil tight these days.

I got no document or proof but after this past year I am not sure how anyone could have any doubt.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:45 am

kybkh wrote: Just had an ex-CIA analyst say he'd resign before serving under Trump.
So CNN has a guy who retired from the CIA say he would resign, from a job he doesn't have, instead of serve under Trump? :roll:

Watching the MSM white knuckling to keep control of the narrative is enjoyable but seeing how many people are still buying into it is a bit disheartening.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:58 am

Haumana wrote:
kybkh wrote: Just had an ex-CIA analyst say he'd resign before serving under Trump.
So CNN has a guy who retired from the CIA say he would resign, from a job he doesn't have, instead of serve under Trump? :roll:

Watching the MSM white knuckling to keep control of the narrative is enjoyable but seeing how many people are still buying into it is a bit disheartening.
I don't think many people are buying into it. If people were giving any heed to the news, Trump wouldn't have won.

The media is totally secular from the public. Their affect is pennies on the dollars.

kybkh

Re: Putin The Great!!

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:03 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
kybkh wrote:

Wait until he finally finds out they are all Mormon.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
kybkh wrote:

Wait until he finally finds out they are all Mormon.
Whatever bitch! I asked you for the RedPill on CNN months ago and you couldn't come through.

TheReal_ND

Re: Putin The Great!!

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm not the one saying it's CIA mouth piece. Just saying there is an unusually high amount of Mormons in the CIA.