Fake News

BjornP

Re: Fake News

Post by BjornP » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:18 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:25 am
BjornP wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:34 pm
How many working citizens have time to sift government legalese, decipher it, and find out they're really getting a hidden tax hike instead of a promised tax break, for example. It's one one thing to say you don't like biased reporting. That’s a complaint against bad journalism. But to want journalism gone, period, is to invite a bigger and bigger State to rape your ass like a bitch and you getting Stockholm syndromed into thinking your rape is "neccesary". If something doesn't work, fix it, instead of just flailing and crying that it can't ever be done.
What dumbassery is this? We see how much is coming out of our paychecks we know all about local taxes coming out. Keep the parks clean, plow the streets, maintain the streets, keep the water flowing, fire and police, we cool. Who wants journalism gone? Websites exist, camera phones exist, you want to know shit about your local government, you can find it easily. We dont need a dead industry full of liberals to do it anymore. As if state budgets didn't balloon with them around. Hint, they did. If something doesn't work here, we throw more and more money at it and the media were the rainmakers. Want to increase your budget, deliberately fuck up or come up with some sob story. "Your kids are the stupid, pay the teacher unions more or else." Journalism as a profession is a racket, corporate journalism moreso. They hate on my freedom of speech but they think the 1st amendment leaves them immune from any criticism. Fuck them and their biased bitch asses.
So... all you need today to find information is just "websites"? :| Where all the information supposedly is? So, uhmm... clubby? Who's going to PUT the information there? From where? :think: That data is all going to be reliable, and you will know how to validate/invalidate the statements you're reading? If some guy who hasn't written anything about subject matter X online is the source of information on subject matter X, how are you going to find his information? Not saying you need a five year academic education to be a journalist, but if you want to make sure you're actually finding the information - you need to devote alot of time to do that, and you do need to use the proper methodology and apply your critical senses.

That you don't like the freedom of speech of the liberal media, does not discount the value of having professional information gatherers. It's like having a medical profession. Yours suck in many ways. It's overpriced and you get less for too high a price. And yet, would you say this discounts the value of having doctors, period?

No one's talking about liberals. I'm talking about the media, the journalism profession. That (too?) many of them are (too) liberal for your tastes, cannot serve as a refutation of the value of journalism period. You keep linking the two as one: "Journalism = liberals". That's not a fact. Stop painting your enemies as if they own the friggin world and every word in it. If you love liberty, excercise yours and offer some competition. On this forum, if it wasn't for the SJW thread, I primarily see right-wingers as the ones who think the first amendment means they should be immune to criticism. When it comes to victimhood mentality, there is no difference between left and right.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:30 pm

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :worship:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:51 pm

BjornP wrote:
journalism =/= liberals
Proofs?

Just noticed how hard Jason made it to misquote someone intentionally with time stamps on each quote

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:56 pm

It's really sad how he thinks there's still hope to preserve the reputation of the lugenpresse.

I'm holding ice chunks, jackie
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:42 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:18 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:25 am
BjornP wrote:
How many working citizens have time to sift government legalese, decipher it, and find out they're really getting a hidden tax hike instead of a promised tax break, for example. It's one one thing to say you don't like biased reporting. That’s a complaint against bad journalism. But to want journalism gone, period, is to invite a bigger and bigger State to rape your ass like a bitch and you getting Stockholm syndromed into thinking your rape is "neccesary". If something doesn't work, fix it, instead of just flailing and crying that it can't ever be done.
What dumbassery is this? We see how much is coming out of our paychecks we know all about local taxes coming out. Keep the parks clean, plow the streets, maintain the streets, keep the water flowing, fire and police, we cool. Who wants journalism gone? Websites exist, camera phones exist, you want to know shit about your local government, you can find it easily. We dont need a dead industry full of liberals to do it anymore. As if state budgets didn't balloon with them around. Hint, they did. If something doesn't work here, we throw more and more money at it and the media were the rainmakers. Want to increase your budget, deliberately fuck up or come up with some sob story. "Your kids are the stupid, pay the teacher unions more or else." Journalism as a profession is a racket, corporate journalism moreso. They hate on my freedom of speech but they think the 1st amendment leaves them immune from any criticism. Fuck them and their biased bitch asses.
So... all you need today to find information is just "websites"? :| Where all the information supposedly is? So, uhmm... clubby? Who's going to PUT the information there? From where? :think: That data is all going to be reliable, and you will know how to validate/invalidate the statements you're reading? If some guy who hasn't written anything about subject matter X online is the source of information on subject matter X, how are you going to find his information? Not saying you need a five year academic education to be a journalist, but if you want to make sure you're actually finding the information - you need to devote alot of time to do that, and you do need to use the proper methodology and apply your critical senses.

That you don't like the freedom of speech of the liberal media, does not discount the value of having professional information gatherers. It's like having a medical profession. Yours suck in many ways. It's overpriced and you get less for too high a price. And yet, would you say this discounts the value of having doctors, period?

No one's talking about liberals. I'm talking about the media, the journalism profession. That (too?) many of them are (too) liberal for your tastes, cannot serve as a refutation of the value of journalism period. You keep linking the two as one: "Journalism = liberals". That's not a fact. Stop painting your enemies as if they own the friggin world and every word in it. If you love liberty, excercise yours and offer some competition. On this forum, if it wasn't for the SJW thread, I primarily see right-wingers as the ones who think the first amendment means they should be immune to criticism. When it comes to victimhood mentality, there is no difference between left and right.
What the fuck are talking about? You want to know what a local government is doing just show up to the meetings, local community groups print newsletters. Big cities have papers and the devote resources to cover big city politics, my township doesn't have a beat reporter and yet there is no shit in the street or used needles and my taxes havent gone up. Imagine that! I dont need some 20 year old coming out j school telling me about the corruption at the library social bakesale trying to pad her resume to get to the big city paper where she can find real corruption.
Wrong and I support conservative outlets. It is why the industry is dying leading to thier self serving "studies." I also support many liberal journalists but they admit they are liberals it's the ones that don't admit it that make all the trouble it is thier lies which kill their industry. It is the left like dirty dick that encourage violence that want to silence and do silence voices on social media platforms. You trying to both sidism in order to defend an industry they fucking killed. I didn't, they did. They took over the j schools, they based themselves all over the liberal megalopoli, it is they that made themselves strangers in large swaths of their own country. They did it to themselves, I owe them nothing. They are liars and they are getting exposed for it, any deleterious effects thereof are of their own making. Your and dirty dick shilling for them doesn't alter those cold hard facts.
Last edited by clubgop on Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:43 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:30 pm
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :worship:
How does it feel knowing a foreigner is a better undercover hack bitch than you?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:57 pm

They sure do shill hard for fake news, tho. Probably should see about getting paid for it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:57 pm
They sure do shill hard for fake news, tho. Probably should see about getting paid for it.
Probably are already. They then complain about not having enough money to cover the zoning board meeting they had no interest in going to in the first place and is live streamed on YouTube and has 12 views, which is double the subscribers for the local rag that cucked itself into being a coupon booklet. They arent victims and I have no intention of helping them. Let them fucking die and I'll build upon their ashes. Until then, burn baby burn. It's fucking sad, I am more in touch with Viking spirit than Bj.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:23 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:42 pm

What the fuck are talking about? You want to know what a local government is doing just show up to the meetings, local community groups print newsletters.
Are you serious? By that logic, you also get all you "need" to know about state and federal level politics by showing up at their own rallies and... lol... recieving their newsletter.

Hey guys! There's no political corruption! I just attended this meeting, and no one said anything about dipping into the public funds - wasn't in the newsletter, either. Must be fake news... from Russia.

:roll:

Again you are using a fake association of liberals = "The" media/journalism, and then dismissing both on those grounds. It's like you've surrendered the word to your leftists.

Journalism is the word for THE METHODS AND TECHNIQUES of the profession, not what they believe in and not their biases. You need MORE journalism, with better standards, and more journalism that’s removed from the urbanite, progessive media bubble that’s been proven to be an objective fact. Or at least you need that if you want a media that’s more representative of your population. The solution to fake political news, is obviously not only getting your news only from lying politicians. It's getting better news reporting.

There already exist conservative, sometimes self-taught, independently funded right-wing journalists. As in people who ask the questions, who know WHO to ask the questions to to get at secrets, and how to document things. That sort of thing is and should be a full time job.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:34 pm

There already exist conservative, sometimes self-taught, independently funded right-wing journalists. As in people who ask the questions, who know WHO to ask the questions to to get at secrets, and how to document things. That sort of thing is and should be a full time job.
And they get blocked on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Cool story.
Are you serious? By that logic, you also get all you "need" to know about state and federal level politics by showing up at their own rallies and... lol... recieving their newsletter.
Are you fucking serious? Rallies? No actual meeting of the council the "legislative sessions" Yes someone is skimming the hundreds of dollars. :roll: In a small town here in the states of someone is skimming someone isn't getting paid and you better believe you gonna hear about it. As for newsletters I dont mean politicians or political parties although that is all journalism is any more, Democrats with bylines, I am saying the rotary club, AARP, the knights of Columbus in some areas. You have no idea what you are talking about, you dont live here, and you are not a "journalist." You arent that dishonest.
Journalism is the word for THE METHODS AND TECHNIQUES of the profession, not what they believe in and not their biases. You need MORE journalism, with better standards, and more journalism that’s removed from the urbanite, progessive media bubble that’s been proven to be an objective fact. Or at least you need that if you want a media that’s more representative of your population. The solution to fake political news, is obviously not only getting your news only from lying politicians. It's getting better news reporting.
Nope, must be destroyed first then something erected in its place. Those big corporate liberal, yes liberal, deal with it, are chocking the life out of those alternatives what do you think the adpocolyse was about? The patreon purges? If every Tim Pool there is a CNN shill like dirty dick looking to choke the life out of them. And you leftist are only too happy to help them. Fake news then, fake news now, they are fake news forever.
Last edited by clubgop on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.