Fake News

C-Mag

Re: Fake News

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:29 pm

Remind me when was the last time you ignored two retards hater stalking you every single day and spamming all your posts.
I've taken plenty of heat before. Had people calling me stupid and all of it. But I learned to walk away and be the better man. For me, getting personally emotionally involved in an forum to where I was wanting to be in the fray of personal attacks was not worth it.

I suppose we all have to make those decisions for ourselves. Maybe there's greater value in it for you than there was for me.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:48 pm

Remind me when was the last time you ignored two retards hater stalking you every single day and spamming all your posts.
I've taken plenty of heat before. Had people calling me stupid and all of it. But I learned to walk away and be the better man. For me, getting personally emotionally involved in an forum to where I was wanting to be in the fray of personal attacks was not worth it.

I suppose we all have to make those decisions for ourselves. Maybe there's greater value in it for you than there was for me.
You have never seen most of your posts deliberately buried in spam by jackasses like these two.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:58 pm
C-Mag wrote:

You have never seen most of your posts deliberately buried in spam by jackasses like these two.
When you begin the namecalling, the insults, etc... then you walk away when you think you're done, why do you expect everyone else to just take it and not retaliate? Are you truly that obtuse that you don't think you reap what you sew?

You have called everyone here one time or another an idiot, a moron, some of us more than most, and you expect us to just kowtow to your browbeating and expect us to take it, begging for more mistreatment?

Fuck you and whatever high horse you rode on.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:50 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:55 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:44 pm
C-Mag wrote:

When you begin the namecalling, the insults, etc... then you walk away when you think you're done, why do you expect everyone else to just take it and not retaliate? Are you truly that obtuse that you don't think you reap what you sew?

You have called everyone here one time or another an idiot, a moron, some of us more than most, and you expect us to just kowtow to your browbeating and expect us to take it, begging for more mistreatment?

You are acting as if you did not storm into this thread talking shit. That was you who came in here and started talking shit. You then proceeded to bury my post about an on-topic fake news story with your retarded bile.

You fuck off. This is my thread, you fucking faggot, and you are the one spamming and insulting people. You are not the victim. I do not stalk you everywhere and spam you.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:56 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:50 pm
You are far from innocent either, and also one of the major instigators, I'd keep your head down if I were you.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:56 pm

Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:21 am
Great analysis on "why Kamala Harris hasn't caught fire".

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -2020-race

Run a word search for anything to do with Tulsi Gabbard in that article.

Fucking ridiculous.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:04 pm

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:55 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:44 pm

You are acting as if you did not storm into this thread talking shit. That was you who came in here and started talking shit. You then proceeded to bury my post about an on-topic fake news story with your retarded bile.

You fuck off. This is my thread, you fucking faggot, and you are the one spamming and insulting people. You are not the victim. I do not stalk you everywhere and spam you.
Bullshit. Almost every topic I created you were the first to post and not only twist what I started, but started insulting first. So fuck off yourself. I at least waited.

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2744
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4585
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=4549

This was just a brief look... and you just got more and more hostile. So go pound sand. You started it, you just can't handle that people with "less intelligence" than you can dish out more than you can handle. Fuck you practically admitted you were doing it to get rid of people. So don't even go there with the high and mighty statements of butthurt you have no moral high ground to stand upon.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:07 pm

Stop spamming the fucking forum.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:37 pm

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:07 pm
Stop spamming the fucking forum.
You mean posting, just say it, you hypocrite. Admit that you are wrong for once, that you started something you can't finish. I didn't start the insults on this forum, but I sure in hell know how to finish it. You were the one that started this entire nasty trolling, people just got tired of it, and gave you your own medicine, and you don't like it.
#NotOneRedCent