Fake News

The Conservative

Re: Fake News

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:51 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:21 am
Great analysis on "why Kamala Harris hasn't caught fire".

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -2020-race

Run a word search for anything to do with Tulsi Gabbard in that article.

Fucking ridiculous.
That' s hilarious.
Kamala Harris entered the presidential race with impressive credentials
What are those impressive credentials according to the article ?
a popular black woman with an inspiring story who hailed from a large Democratic state and drew accolades for her fiery questioning of President Donald Trump’s nominees
Not one fucking mention of Tulsi Gabbard pointing out Klamydia is a fraud and criminal. Truly fake news.

They did get one thing right. She's a tool just like Rubio.
That's sort of the point...I honestly think that SwA has a hardon for her.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:23 pm

Some of you guys are Fucking ridiculous.
You can't even have one GD discussion anymore without taking a shot at someone right out of the fucking gate.

What the Fuck is wrong with you people? Seriously.
Are you not mature enough to leave a past argument or fight at that topic ? or do you just get a perverse pleasure out of this shit ?

Either way, it doesn't do a fucking thing for the rest of us.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Like I said before, Capps and TC are like a herpes infection on this forum. Nothing interesting or intelligent can be discussed. I post something about this fake news story, and the retard comes out of the woodwork to accuse me of being a liberal. Whatever. Forum is dead. Capps killed it with the hockey wars.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:39 pm

It doesn't have to be dead.

Everyone needs to exercise some self control. It's not like we are going to have to share Thanksgiving Dinner with anyone else on the forum. So, WTF. Why keep old hatreds alive. Be Jim Kirk or Spock, not Chekov.

Day of the Dove

Just because Jim Kirk was willing to walk away from a passionate fight in one instance, didn't turn him into a pussy for life. It showed him to be a wise leader.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Everyone needs to exercise some self control. It's not like we are going to have to share Thanksgiving Dinner with anyone else on the forum. So, WTF. Why keep old hatreds alive. Be Jim Kirk or Spock, not Chekov.

Day of the Dove

Just because Jim Kirk was willing to walk away from a passionate fight in one instance, didn't turn him into a pussy for life. It showed him to be a wise leader.
It has more to do with their IQ deficit, though.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:23 pm
You can't even have one GD discussion anymore without taking a shot at someone right out of the fucking gate.

Are you not mature enough to leave a past argument or fight at that topic ? or do you just get a perverse pleasure out of this shit ?

He's been going on, and on, and on about this person for ages... saying she is the next best thing since sliced bread. I'm sorry, but there is no logical reason for this. Tulsi Gabbard is what? Seriously?

The entire DNC platform is a joke when everyone raises their hands about free healthcare and all other social programs, I don't care how qualified they are, none of them will receive my vote. Because you know why? It's simple, free is never fucking free. Free to someone, means it was taken out of the hands of someone else to pay for it.

Tulsi Gabbard or any other may be a pretty face and have a military record, but she is on the wrong party to get any form of credence from me. The fact that StA is actually rooting for her for whatever reason, I can't phantom.

He keeps saying she keeps getting blasted or ignored, or whatever... but put down the hammer here, and let's see where she stands. As far as I can tell, if they vote for anything that takes money out of my hands and into the hands of illegals, or people who don't deserve it, can go fuck off.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:14 pm

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Day of the Dove

Even if that's true. You don't have to engage, certainly not all the time.
Sure standing your ground is critical in situations.

Fact is, we can all do better.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:16 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:59 pm
C-Mag wrote:

He's been going on, and on, and on about this person for ages... saying she is the next best thing since sliced bread. I'm sorry, but there is no logical reason for this. Tulsi Gabbard is what? Seriously?

The entire DNC platform is a joke when everyone raises their hands about free healthcare and all other social programs, I don't care how qualified they are, none of them will receive my vote. Because you know why? It's simple, free is never fucking free. Free to someone, means it was taken out of the hands of someone else to pay for it.

Tulsi Gabbard or any other may be a pretty face and have a military record, but she is on the wrong party to get any form of credence from me. The fact that StA is actually rooting for her for whatever reason, I can't phantom.

He keeps saying she keeps getting blasted or ignored, or whatever... but put down the hammer here, and let's see where she stands. As far as I can tell, if they vote for anything that takes money out of my hands and into the hands of illegals, or people who don't deserve it, can go fuck off.
So, really, so what.

Take Katsung47. If you believe he's that crazy, then act accordingly. Katsung basically lost all his punch because peope stopped reacting to it in any meaningful way. If you feel your opponents here are that crazy, quit wasting time on arguing, for yourself and the rest of the forum.

Be Jim Kirk.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:26 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:16 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:59 pm
C-Mag wrote:

So, really, so what.

Take Katsung47. If you believe he's that crazy, then act accordingly. Katsung basically lost all his punch because peope stopped reacting to it in any meaningful way. If you feel your opponents here are that crazy, quit wasting time on arguing, for yourself and the rest of the forum.

Be Jim Kirk.
You realize he was famous for saying "We come in peace." and in the next breath "Shoot to kill." Right?

And if I was to be James T. Kurk, then perhaps it would be better if some people learned how to be a GD Klingon and have some honor.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:14 pm
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Day of the Dove

Even if that's true. You don't have to engage, certainly not all the time.
Sure standing your ground is critical in situations.

Fact is, we can all do better.
Remind me when was the last time you ignored two retards hater stalking you every single day and spamming all your posts.