Fake News

C-Mag

Re: Fake News

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 21, 2019 10:13 am

popular mobile game, you kill a journalists
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... a70d2be48c

Only problem is, the Journalist shooting mission was pulled in develop. So, it didn't really happen, but the WashPo wants you to think journalists are under attack.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 21, 2019 1:50 pm

Amanpour is the international face of the CNN brand. Here she interviews Baker.

It takes her one question to shape the narrative. She asks Baker, what first alerted the FBI. Baker clearly says that "it appeared that the Russian Government" was offering help. She then summarizes his statement implying that he had actually said the Russian Government was indeed involved.

Its so blatant. Anyone got an ammunition reloader they are looking to sale?

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-xbd35-62d3cf8
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed May 22, 2019 7:35 am

RealClearInvestigations has been putting in yeoman's work giving solid coverage to topics the MSM avoids.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... _down.html

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 22, 2019 9:05 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:50 pm
Amanpour is the international face of the CNN brand. Here she interviews Baker.

It takes her one question to shape the narrative. She asks Baker, what first alerted the FBI. Baker clearly says that "it appeared that the Russian Government" was offering help. She then summarizes his statement implying that he had actually said the Russian Government was indeed involved.

Its so blatant. Anyone got an ammunition reloader they are looking to sale?

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-xbd35-62d3cf8
Fuck I hate listening to those criminals. They are so fucking practiced in their innocent, good civil servant routine it's fucking sickening. Baker has it down good too.
'After the Clinton Matter, we didn't want anything to do with politics. You don't join the FBI to get into politics.'

So, right off the bat, he won't call or doesn't consider Midyear Exam an investigation. And it was never an investigation, Midyear Exam was an cleaning operation to destroy evidence and clear Hillary.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 22, 2019 9:10 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:35 am
RealClearInvestigations has been putting in yeoman's work giving solid coverage to topics the MSM avoids.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... _down.html

I don't think Joe makes in 15 months as the top Dem. He has way too many skeletons. But hey, I could be wrong. They put a gal up last time with a pretty famous body count list.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 22, 2019 9:11 am

They can't possibly steal the nomination this time. Hillary still had a lot of votes from women who voted for the vaj. This time around, the vast majority of the dem electorate is not going to vote for these establishment clownsuits.

They will have to so brazenly steal the nomination that there would be no choice but to prosecute.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed May 22, 2019 5:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:11 am
They can't possibly steal the nomination this time. Hillary still had a lot of votes from women who voted for the vaj. This time around, the vast majority of the dem electorate is not going to vote for these establishment clownsuits.

They will have to so brazenly steal the nomination that there would be no choice but to prosecute.
No need to steal...just convince voters to get rid of that pesky Electoral College keeping them from wins. They are almost there.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 22, 2019 5:56 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:46 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:11 am

No need to steal...just convince voters to get rid of that pesky Electoral College keeping them from wins. They are almost there.
That is the general election.

The dem nomination is most certainly not locked in.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 25, 2019 10:02 am

Cho Hogan is such a massive cuck, man. The guy is telling him how it is down there and he still talks about the media doing what they do because "Trump is such a divisive figure".

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 27, 2019 1:23 pm

PLATA O PLOMO