Fake News

C-Mag

Re: Fake News

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:25 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:21 am
Unless literally everything is an act, I think he is emotionally unstable and at risk.
Looks like all his videos are endless bitching. A broken clock that might be right twice a day.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:25 am
Unless literally everything is an act, I think he is emotionally unstable and at risk.
Looks like all his videos are endless bitching. A broken clock that might be right twice a day.
His videos?
That’s the whole fucking internet, bro.

What do you think we do here?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:33 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:25 am
His videos?
That’s the whole fucking internet, bro.

What do you think we do here?
:lol:
Certainly some truth in that. But I like guys that don't take themselves too seriously and have some fun from time to time.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu May 02, 2019 5:47 pm

infowars 8+ months ahead of the curve

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 09, 2019 1:12 pm

CNN released a list of 2019 school shootings Wednesday that includes pellet gun incidents and nighttime drug deals gone bad.

The inclusion of such incidents–along with accidental discharges, possible drive-by shootings, etc.–allows them to claim 15 school shootings this year.

CNN reports, “Nineteen weeks into 2019, there have already been 15 school shootings in the US in which someone was hurt or killed.” They then list the 15 so-called “school shootings.”

One of the shootings was a “gun accidentally discharged” in a Grambling State dorm and another was an incident where a child was shot in the hand while on a school bus, but the person who fired the shot was never located and was not believed to be on the bus.

Another of the incidents occurred when “a 16-year-old student was shot at Atascocita High School while trying to buy marijuana from a 17-year-old student.” Click2Houston reports that this incident happened about 6:15 p.m. in a parking lot outside the school, yet CNN counts it as a “school shooting.”

A Memphis, Tennessee, student was treated for injuries after being shot with a pellet gun at school. WMC5 reported that the student would “be okay” and police could not determine how the pellet gun ended up in the school. CNN also counts this as a “school shooting.”

CNN also cites a situation where someone who was not a student was shot while confronting a burglar in a school parking lot. This is also counted as a “school shooting.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... rug-deals/

You'd have to be such a magnificent asshole to believe CNN at face value these days.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 10, 2019 9:47 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:47 pm
infowars 8+ months ahead of the curve

Yep, but we're not supposed to listen to AJ. Lot's of independent media has been reporting the truth while corporate media runs cover for the Washington establishment.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 10, 2019 9:54 am

One can also point to articles where CNN actually reported real news, but that doesn't make CNN anything other than fake news. It's hard to reconcile Infowars getting a scoop like that with the many other stories they run, such as..

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 10, 2019 10:37 am

Fri May 10, 2019 9:54 am
One can also point to articles where CNN actually reported real news, but that doesn't make CNN anything other than fake news. It's hard to reconcile Infowars getting a scoop like that with the many other stories they run, such as..
Roger.

The problem is that folks that lap up CNN don't think I should have the right to watch a cooky guy like AJ and decide for myself if he's full of shit or not.

It's like Glen Beck. He had about a year where he was really on point with his vetting of Obama and his associations with various organizations and their intentions...………… but that fucker went nuts shortly thereafter.
PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Why is everyone worked up about Gay Frogs when Art Bell was preaching about the green skins for decades?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 10, 2019 12:50 pm

It's not just the frogs anymore. The gay drug is in the chicken too. Every vegan protein powder has a toxic load.