Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:03 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:43 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:14 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:06 pm
In case you were wondering how a creature like Monty could possibly come about:

He's plugged into that shit. Decade after decade. Daily propaganda and programming.
In case you were wondering how a creature like the NZ shooter is created.
They watch videos from football hooligans spouting racist drivel and conspiracy theories.
Shut them down...
Racist drivel and conspiracy theories are within the realm of free speech. You can fuck off with your "shut down all speech I dislike, because a mass murderer might interpret said speech as a justification for mass murder" bullshit, your feelz do not trump free speech, faggot.
Not feels, consequences.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Re: Fake News

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:07 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:03 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:43 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:14 am

In case you were wondering how a creature like the NZ shooter is created.
They watch videos from football hooligans spouting racist drivel and conspiracy theories.
Shut them down...
Racist drivel and conspiracy theories are within the realm of free speech. You can fuck off with your "shut down all speech I dislike, because a mass murderer might interpret said speech as a justification for mass murder" bullshit, your feelz do not trump free speech, faggot.
Not feels, consequences.
PewDiePie is not responsible if a fan of his goes out and murders a bunch of people, and says, "Subscribe to PewDiePie" before he does it. You're an idiot for suggesting otherwise, angry people going to lash out, no matter how much "hate speech" is on the internet, you dolt.

First you start blaming guns for mass shootings, now you are blaming free speech for mass shootings. You claim it's free speeches fault for radicalizing him, and the fault of guns for being a tool that helped him kill people. You just hate freedom more and more every time a bunch of people get shot, and you become more and more authoritarian with every incident, as if that will make you any safer, when in fact the exact opposite is true. You are just making it easier to kill people with your counter-productive bullshit, Mr. Consequences.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Burn in a grease fire, freedom hater. No liberty nor safety for you!
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:46 am

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.''
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:51 am

Democratic nations ''must try to find ways to starve the terrorist and the hijacker of the oxygen of publicity on which they depend,''
Margaret Thatcher

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:08 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:51 am
Democratic nations ''must try to find ways to starve the terrorist and the hijacker of the oxygen of publicity on which they depend,''
Margaret Thatcher
Banning free speech is not the right way to starve the hijacker the oxygen of publicity. Also Margaret Thatcher's response to this situation, wouldn't be to ban free speech, you word twisting faggot.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:09 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:46 am
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.''
Doing something, just for the sake of doing something, when it's counter-productive, is moronic. You aren't helping, you just think you are.

Not wanting to ban guns or free speech in the wake of a mass shooting isn't doing nothing, it's just disagreeing with your methods of "doing something", because your plan is retarded.

You are basically acting like AOC, feigning like the Green New Deal is a good idea or banning guns is good idea, or banning speech you don't like is a good idea, because "no one else has tried, so I'm the boss". Lots of people are trying you moron, you just don't like the solutions that don't involve restricting the liberty of law abiding citizens, just like AOC.

Fuck the both you, and the high horses y'all rode in on.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:08 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:51 am
Margaret Thatcher
Banning free speech is not the right way to starve the hijacker the oxygen of publicity. Also Margaret Thatcher's response to this situation, wouldn't be to ban free speech, you word twisting faggot.
That is exactly what Thatcher would do.
She passed laws to prevent IRA terrorists/sympathisers broadcasting their views on British media.
Interviewing anyone who supported terrorism was against the law.
The law was later abolished by Blair's New Labour.

Also, what's with all the name calling?
Are you a 12 year old who can't disagree with someone without calling them a faggot?
Last edited by Montegriffo on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 am
Are you a 12 year old who can't disagree with someone without calling them a faggot?
You want to ban free speech, you want to ban guns, if you hold either of those two positions, then you deserve to be insulted.

I can disagree with you without insulting you, but I choose to insult you and disagree with you on this occasion, because you're being a giant asshole who wants to take away people's freedom, so you can feel safer, even though you are less safe by employing such freedom hating methods.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 am
You want to ban free speech, you want to ban guns, if you hold either of those two positions, then you deserve to be insulted.
I want to restrict hate speech and I want to regulate gun ownership.
Ban is your word, not mine.
I can also make my arguments without resorting to childish name-calling.

You resort to strawmen and insults and repeating yourself over and over until people give up.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:39 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 am
I want to restrict hate speech and I want to regulate gun ownership.
Ban is your word, not mine.
I can also make my arguments without resorting to childish name-calling.

You resort to strawmen and insults and repeating yourself over and over until people give up.
I call like I see it, you just don't like it, AOC. Restricting hate speech and federal regulation of gun ownership isn't going to make you any safer, it just makes everyone less free for no pay off.

You just hate freedom, and you aren't fooling anyone on this forum by feigning like you don't. Take your Temperance Lady solutions, and shove them up your ass.
*yip*