Fake News

pineapplemike

Re: Fake News

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:33 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:29 pm
hey, did we all see that post earlier today where vox (among other dishonest news outlets quoted separately) was used and acknowledged (props carlus) as a legitimate source of objective information?

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4208#p237960

sure they've got some opinionated fluff at the beginning where their dishonesty naturally rears it's ugly head, but the list of democrats calling for governor coonman to resign is accurate i bet. how do we grapple with the idea of a dishonest medium that can still provide honest information?
Nobody cares about a bunch of crabs in a bucket trying to shame the poor guy for putting shoe polish on his face half a century ago.

In fact, if you actually cared enough about this non happening that you are being told to care about, you could easily solicit their opinions yourself.
yet the information was still useful in the hopeless pursuit of 100% objectivity

and i was responding to a thread, it's not like i care about whether governor coonman resigns or not, but i do try to keep things honest when i can

best case scenario, the governor of california is the dude in the clan getup and is forced into resigning too

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Nobody is really telling you to quit following the news altogether. I come off very heavy handedly against the MSM and loathe them to the point of shoving them into ovens but smarter people than me will tell you to do your due diligence and learn to read between the lines and perceive the truth from it. Neo-Nazis literally do this. There is no reason a self respecting white man should be incapaple of this simple doctrine.

In fact this isn't even a new concept. This was something well known throughout our history and apparently forgotten recently.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:01 pm

the individual is the only journalist we can trust, and we can't even trust that guy

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:11 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:01 pm
the individual is the only journalist we can trust, and we can't even trust that guy

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:21 pm

hey i've seen that video before, good for a re-watch. i trust that guy, does he have a blog where he does journalism?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:51 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:52 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:33 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:29 pm
hey, did we all see that post earlier today where vox (among other dishonest news outlets quoted separately) was used and acknowledged (props carlus) as a legitimate source of objective information?

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4208#p237960

sure they've got some opinionated fluff at the beginning where their dishonesty naturally rears it's ugly head, but the list of democrats calling for governor coonman to resign is accurate i bet. how do we grapple with the idea of a dishonest medium that can still provide honest information?
Nobody cares about a bunch of crabs in a bucket trying to shame the poor guy for putting shoe polish on his face half a century ago.

In fact, if you actually cared enough about this non happening that you are being told to care about, you could easily solicit their opinions yourself.
yet the information was still useful in the hopeless pursuit of 100% objectivity

and i was responding to a thread, it's not like i care about whether governor coonman resigns or not, but i do try to keep things honest when i can

best case scenario, the governor of california is the dude in the clan getup and is forced into resigning too
The ages dont quite mesh up but good creative thinking.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:15 am

This thread runs faster than a gazelle. Has anyone posted this little gem yet?

https://newspunch.com/obama-funding-ant ... m-layoffs/
Obama Funding for Anti-Trump Propaganda Just Ended, Leading to Mass MSM Layoffs

Obama's "Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act" has finally run out of cash. too bad for BuzzFeed, HuffPost, VICE, Snopes ...

Barack Obama quietly signed the “Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act” in 2016, designed to counter Trump’s influence with Americans and spread anti-Trump propaganda to the masses.

The Act allocated a whopping $160 MILLION taxpayer dollars to pay for Deep State-sponsored propaganda, spread by journalists at various far-left outlets.

The “Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act” not only allows the U.S. government to ban outlets deemed to be “Russian propaganda,” but gives them the ability to legally spread disinformation online via social networks and mainstream media outlets.

Dcwhispers.com reports: The money is now gone and guess what?

About 1000 journalists are suddenly being laid off.

Coincidence? Hah! This was classic Obama, reaching into the bottomless trough of taxpayer dollars to push his self-promoting agenda.

He did it with green energy, America-last trade agreements, and his post-2016 coverage to help ensure he remained relevant in order to quickly accumulate tens of millions of dollars worth of book deals, Netflix deals, and speaking fees.

It’s enough to make even the Clintons blush.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:10 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:13 am

You get more accurate and complete information from people in the alt media who do not call themselves "journalists".

You just have to find people from various political and social perspectives.

The MSM corporate media is nothing but propaganda. Journalism is just a polite euphamism for propaganda. Back on the day when the word propaganda was not always denoting something distasteful, journalism done by the government was called propaganda. Yet just because corporations are doing it (and most are actually in bed with the IC) does not make it any less dishonest.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:32 am