Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:36 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:57 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:48 am

I think you meant alas not Monte.
Them castle tours do seem pretty awesome.

But, I would have to be a lame Englishman instead of a rad-ass, freedom lovin', gun totin', brass-balled American. No thank you. :snooty:
Had to take my car to Bungay for its annual inspection last week. I had an hour to kill so I went and had a look around the castle. Not been there for 20 years. Bigger than I remembered but not much of the keep left.
It is owned by the people of Bungay and run by a trust. I'm going to volunteer next spring when they restart removing the ivy.
Most of the site is unexcavated and last time they had a dig they found the draw bridge counterweight slot under the entrance.
Still, you wouldn't want any of that lame old rubbish I'm sure.
Not when you've got guns n freedom...
Oi, yes you mate... Did you check the EU diversity quota rules to see if you are allowed to volunteer? It's an archaeological site, I'm sure you have to be of some diversity group to join in. Better phone your antiquities authorities and have them ensure you're following EU rules appropriately. Wouldn't want you to think you can do that volunteering stuff without permission, sovereignty does not apply to you or your island y'know.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Fake News

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:56 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:43 am
Praising anyone at NRO or WSJ makes one lose all credibility to mine eyes. Random anonymous posters on 4chan have more integrity then those swill sloppers.
Well, obviously they aren't as un-cucked as the Daily Stormer, but over at NRO and the WSJ they are at least held accountable for the things they write, and are required to print retractions when they make mistakes.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:26 am

Oh yes the CIA is well known for their retractions. Or redactions rather.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:55 am

godamn G-mens e'rywhere

Got to say it though, you're gonna a get a lot more secret intelligence agencies if your paternalistic, fash-y state wet dream ever comes true, my friend.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:57 am

Nah. I'm into the cyber now. Only technocrats can save the white race now.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:07 am

In the Oculus world, everybody can be white as the pure driven snow.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:04 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:26 am
Oh yes the CIA is well known for their retractions. Or redactions rather.
"Those blacked out sections of our internal documents? We can neither confirm nor deny they those are classified information, nor that we are being truthful or lying."

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:56 pm

One of the top stories on Google news this morning was this headline from the Huffington Post:
Trump Ditches Tradition, Passing Up Christmas Visits To Troops

A few hours later the top story on Google new is this:
Trump Makes Surprise Visit to Iraq to See American Troops

Huffington Post couldn't wait to bash the POTUS for his apparent lack of a visit. The comments are full of the usual Liberal hate for what a POS the POTUS is for not visiting. Many of these same posters bashing him for not supporting the troops are ones that love to bash the military, claiming how evil and horrible they are.

The new headline at HuffPo is:
DODGED OUT: TRUMP FINALLY MAKES IT TO COMBAT ZONE
Trump Visits Iraq, His First Trip To A Combat Zone In His Life
The president who avoided service in Vietnam because of bone spurs had come under increasing criticism for nearly finishing his second year in office without traveling to Iraq or Afghanistan.
Same Liberal sheep bashing him in the original story for not visiting now post to bash him for visiting saying it's just a cheap photo op.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:05 pm

See, Po5? Hastily published, ill-researched garbage with the intent of pandering to an audience that doesn't care about information, only being confirmed in their opinions, in the attempt to generate clicks is inarguably (I should think) bad.
HAIL!

-Hwen

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:54 pm

HuffPo is what you would call a "real" news organization, not an opinion blog. I never argued that this kind of thing isn't bad, I questioned you on the opinion part and how you can objectively judge opinion as poor.