Fake News

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Fake News

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:37 pm

AARP provides the hard-hitting journalism that we need.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Who do you think has the most interest in uncovering the problems with social security, AARP or CNN?

Knowing damned well CNN only cares about political outcomes for democrats and (maybe) neocons willing to throw the fight at strategic moments. If something about social security problems undercuts the democratic party, I'd not hold my breath for them to cover it, or cover it without lies if they do.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:58 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:37 pm
AARP provides the hard-hitting journalism that we need.
The local chapters in small suburban towns, yes. If they produce one story about how a primary election works it's much better than whatever the fuck you use to inform your dumbass stuff. See look at your bitchass, why does it have be hard hitting? Why is there always a scandal or corruption when none cant be found? This is part of the problem. Philadelphia recently imposed a soda tax, supposedly it has raised a few million in revenue but no one can seem to find it. And our hard hitting journalist that dirty dick loves cant find it because who cares, democrat city, Democrat mayor, what's a few million bucks, when children's lives are being saved from the ravages of soft drinks, instead we are going to send a "journalist" to the township meeting of 5 nonpartisan part time commissioners for a population of 2500, and they report they provide is less voluminous and informational than the minutes of the meeting itself. I bet you dont even know what the minutes are, RRoO, you have no fucking clue. You are worthless piece of shit, that believes whatever you want to believe that a so called "journalist" plops in front of you and if numerous ordinary citizens, the ones that actually have to live with the consequences, dispute that account your disdain for them is such that you will dismiss them out of hand. Because like many journalists, the real meaning, not the dreams of our nordic friends, you have hatred and contempt for the people they are supposed to serve.
Last edited by clubgop on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:56 pm
Who do you think has the most interest in uncovering the problems with social security, AARP or CNN?

Knowing damned well CNN only cares about political outcomes for democrats and (maybe) neocons willing to throw the fight at strategic moments. If something about social security problems undercuts the democratic party, I'd not hold my breath for them to cover it, or cover it without lies if they do.
The national organization in DC is another lobbyist group I will admit, but the local chapters who bear the name of the town or village do some pretty good work and they benefit everyone not just seniors. But dirty dick doesn't know that he gets news from toddlers. Soldiers boxing.....

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:50 am

Read the tone and slant of this Bloomberg piece if you want to understand why Americans hate Yankees.

This Group Teaches Kids to Love Guns, and U.S. Taxpayers Foot the Bill
A trailer emblazoned with that mission statement and photographs of children holding rifles sits atop a hill overlooking the long range. The display is flanked on one side by the stand of a local barbecue joint with a banner that reads: “A’int gotta have no teeth to eat my meat.” Down the hill there’s a statue of John C. Garand, a gun inventor who is a sort of patron saint of CMP.
Get fucked, Yankees. The boys in Talledega are in training.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:32 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:47 pm

Fife wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:50 am
Read the tone and slant of this Bloomberg piece if you want to understand why Americans hate Yankees.

This Group Teaches Kids to Love Guns, and U.S. Taxpayers Foot the Bill
A trailer emblazoned with that mission statement and photographs of children holding rifles sits atop a hill overlooking the long range. The display is flanked on one side by the stand of a local barbecue joint with a banner that reads: “A’int gotta have no teeth to eat my meat.” Down the hill there’s a statue of John C. Garand, a gun inventor who is a sort of patron saint of CMP.
Get fucked, Yankees. The boys in Talledega are in training.
Training the 2nd Amendment, Fuck Yeah America ! :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 am

This storm of the century is total bullshit, fam.

Partly cloudy and fucking nice out right now.

It was a total scam to hype up a storm for FEMA bucks. Last Spring when it rained so much all the farms flooded, there was jackshit on the national news about it. That was more rain than this bullshit.

I don't doubt a cat 1 hurricane was a pain for people on the coast, but fucking come on.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:41 am

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:04 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 am
This storm of the century is total bullshit, fam.

Partly cloudy and fucking nice out right now.

It was a total scam to hype up a storm for FEMA bucks. Last Spring when it rained so much all the farms flooded, there was jackshit on the national news about it. That was more rain than this bullshit.

I don't doubt a cat 1 hurricane was a pain for people on the coast, but fucking come on.
Water is wet.

Now you see what Florida does every single year. That place would be a toxic dump without constant FEMA "emergency" bucks flowing.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0