Public School Education System Thread

Martin Hash

Re: Public School Education System Thread

Post by Martin Hash » Mon May 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Interesting that it took this long to determine you guys were debating different points? I clearly followed DB’s rhetoric but you & Farmer we’re thinking something else.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon May 24, 2021 12:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 12:21 pm
Interesting that it took this long to determine you guys were debating different points? I clearly followed DB’s rhetoric but you & Farmer we’re thinking something else.
I don't understand what was rhetorically important about the 900$ figure. Seems if this is an enforcement policy debate, the figure doesn't matter - 9$ or 900,000$

I suspect everyone just realizes I won the debate because I am super smart, but don't want to admit it, so the position changed to enforcement. :snooty:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon May 24, 2021 12:38 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 12:33 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 12:21 pm
I don't understand what was rhetorically important about the 900$ figure. Seems if this is an enforcement policy debate, the figure doesn't matter - 9$ or 900,000$

I suspect everyone just realizes I won the debate because I am super smart, but don't want to admit it, so the position changed to enforcement. :snooty:
You need to show me where DB made that debate point.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon May 24, 2021 1:00 pm

I mean, if you want to talk about how California's Proposition 47 plays no factor in these matters, and how it only affects SF, we can tackle that too:
Congratulations are not in order for San Francisco’s latest No. 1 ranking; the city with the highest increase in property crime rates in the United States, according to recently released FBI statistics. ...

...The FBI statistics are grim. They establish a crime rate increase from 2014 to 2015. They are based on information derived from law enforcement agencies that submit comparable data to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Program. From that data, the FBI compared crime rates for the first half of 2014 to the first half of 2015, that is, after the passage of Prop. 47. The FBI data covered the 66 cities in California with populations over 100,000.

Four cities joined San Francisco in the Top 10 for largest property crime rate increases; 49 cities saw overall increases; and 24 suffered double-digit increases.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/ope ... 922062.php
From that alt-right, conspiratorial rag, known as the San Francisco Chronicle.

But hey - Proposition 47 had no effect, there are just 12 Walgreens in SF that suddenly stopped doing customer service. Also, they just got the internet in SF, so online competition has finally started affecting them.

Proposition 47 probably also has nothing to do with California losing people for three years running. They're probably all just tired of lousy customer service.
:lol:

(Quick note: 'plays a factor' is different than 'the sole cause of')
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon May 24, 2021 1:26 pm

It is refreshing to see I wasn't wrong in believing you were arguing that the change in the Grand Theft threshold was the culprit in Walgreens closing.

I was beginning to feel a little gaslighted.

Anyway - yup - uncompetitive people leave CA. Happens a lot. You've got to be a stone cold winner to thrive here, and most people can't hack it.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon May 24, 2021 1:28 pm

Watch this.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 24, 2021 1:29 pm

Mon May 24, 2021 1:26 pm

Anyway - yup - uncompetitive people leave CA. Happens a lot. You've got to be a stone cold winner to thrive here, and most people can't hack it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon May 24, 2021 1:47 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:00 pm
(Quick note: 'plays a factor' is different than 'the sole cause of')
Mon May 24, 2021 1:26 pm
It is refreshing to see I wasn't wrong in believing you were arguing that the change in the Grand Theft threshold was the culprit in Walgreens closing.
I'm not sure if they still teach English in California, but "was the culprit" is synonymous with "the sole cause of" - which is explicitly not what I said.

What I actually said was that beer is free wherever shoplifting under $900 isn't prosecuted. Didn't say Walgreens anything. Didn't say felony anything. Sure didn't say culprit anything.
Said beer.

Buuuuuuuuuut ... now that you mention it - yeah, shop lifting through the roof thanks to Prop 47 seems to have really fucked your state up. It ain't just Walgreens leaving, bro. It's ere'body!
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon May 24, 2021 5:51 pm

Bro it was nothing more than coincidence that all the theft started happening right when the law changed!

Anyway, you don't need to be a winner to thrive in California. The homeless have free beach property, government checks, free hotels, and can shit wherever they please.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:47 am

Boomer Prof fucks with students minds, tells them they are Fucked :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience