Public School Education System Thread

The Conservative

Re: Public School Education System Thread

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:37 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:04 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 am
In all seriousness - the people get what they deserve - proles don't raise pitch forks - so the system continues. I feel sorry for the kids - but the parents (collectively) are to blame. Most parents are incompetent - so why would you expect anything else from the school system?
Most parents and their parents were raised in the same system.

They will never allow school vouchers because it will break the education cabal. John Gatto says education is the biggest industry in the US, and he's likely right when you think about it. It's an industry every community has and that's not even including all the support industries. It's where most of your taxes go once you factor in local taxes.

We really are proles when we pay for this system and say nothing because they have us trained that, 'It's for the children'.

I've been listening to a bunch of John Gatto stuff, pretty eye opening.
And I want to usurp it because it's not...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Usurp?

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:41 pm

I drink, I drink your milkshake.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:31 pm
Usurp?
Yeah, you never heard of the word?
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:38 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:58 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:26 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:47 am
Another fine attempt of mind control by the 'paper of record'.
Trying to make everyone feel guilty for something they shouldn't do.

Isn't the over application of making people feel guilty about stuff one of the big reasons people cite for leaving the Catholic Church?

They'll claim our families "befitted" from slavery - by that same logic - black Americans should pay reparations to the Chinese for their slavery in making cheap shit. It's totally bunk logic.
I agree it's bunk, and I was pointing to the fact that people know it's bunk and it may cause people to sit out supporting the Dems. Not necessarily become a Trump supporter, but just sit out the political process.
*benefited

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:54 pm

I just want to know when TC is going to steal the throne from the king of the dept of education.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:38 pm

*benefited
:lol: It's OK, I read typo dialect pretty well.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:01 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:37 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:04 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 am
In all seriousness - the people get what they deserve - proles don't raise pitch forks - so the system continues. I feel sorry for the kids - but the parents (collectively) are to blame. Most parents are incompetent - so why would you expect anything else from the school system?
Most parents and their parents were raised in the same system.

They will never allow school vouchers because it will break the education cabal. John Gatto says education is the biggest industry in the US, and he's likely right when you think about it. It's an industry every community has and that's not even including all the support industries. It's where most of your taxes go once you factor in local taxes.

We really are proles when we pay for this system and say nothing because they have us trained that, 'It's for the children'.

I've been listening to a bunch of John Gatto stuff, pretty eye opening.
And I want to usurp it because it's not...
Can you clarify your point. I'm not sure what you are getting at.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:08 pm

I think he means he intends to fabricate ancestral claims to the throne and steal it while the king is away on crusade

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:19 am

A longer read from a somewhat redpilled Columbia Law prof for those who are interested:

Education Is Speech: Why New York’s Attempts To Control Private Schools Are Unconstitutional
To move forward, the courts should begin by holding New York’s substantial-equivalence regulations unconstitutional. This should be followed with decisions against other states’ abridgments of educational speech.

More fundamentally, the public and the courts must recognize the problem: that education is speech. This speech, as much as political speech, deserves to be fully protected from content and viewpoint discrimination. Especially because much regulation of education is designedly aimed at the political judgment or opinion of citizens, and has disgraceful theological and nativist roots, it deserves skepticism and cannot be presumed to escape standard constitutional doctrines.

Ultimately, the Supreme Court ought to follow up on Pierce and Meyer with a new landmark decision protecting speech in education.

Americans need a new movement to protect private schools—a movement based on the principle that education is speech and recognizing that much regulation of private education is aimed at speech. A century after the Klan tried to impose compulsory public education on children in Oregon, many state legislatures are still trying to impose conformity in other ways—not least, by regulating educational speech in private schools. It is time to end state attempts to homogenize private speech.