Habbening Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Habbening Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:59 am

Unless you have some inside information about the motivation of the killer in Berlin you are just speculating wildly. It's a grey world full of nuance and unless you can see that you are just like StA. The man's faith is just one part of the whole picture and to act like it isn't is just being prejudiced. You are bending over backwards to show this as an example of the degeneracy of the Muslim faith without waiting to hear the full facts. I am in no way supporting the actions of this man, incidentally the German police have now stated they may have the wrong man under arrest so we know very little about this atrocity yet you are prepared to state this is part of the Islamic war against the west and will accept no differing opinion. There's a name for that it's called bigotry.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:06 am

:roll:

We may never know which of the countless groups of people who've publicly stated their tactic of using vehicles to drive through crowds this attack came from. For all we know this could be triple-A trying to gin up automotive work for mechanics. A mystery, indeed.

And you think you're being open minded?

/fingers crossed. Please not a Muslim. Please not a Muslim. Please not a Muslim.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:10 am

"There is much we still do not know with sufficient certainty, but we must, as things stand now, assume it was a terrorist attack," Merkel said in an address regarding Monday's attack.

The Associated Press reports that Germany's top security official believes there is "no doubt" the attack on the Christmas market was an extremist attack.
Merkel Calls Truck Ramming an Assumed Terrorist Attack
German officials are normally tight-lipped about high-profile investigations, preferring to withhold any information until they have clear answers.
Germany Looks for Terrorism Links in Deadly Berlin Market Attack

More wild speculation! :roll:

If Merkel had any reason to doubt this was a terrorist attack, don't you think she'd be saying that?
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:38 am

Okeefenokee wrote::roll:

We may never know which of the countless groups of people who've publicly stated their tactic of using vehicles to drive through crowds this attack came from. For all we know this could be triple-A trying to gin up automotive work for mechanics. A mystery, indeed.

/fingers crossed. Please not a Muslim. Please not a Muslim. Please not a Muslim.
Says the man crossing his fingers and saying please be a Muslim refugee, please be a Muslim refugee. :roll:
Look I'm perfectly prepared to admit this is most likely an act of terrorism. What I'm not prepared to do is assign the values of an individual to a whole religion like you are. That's closed minded.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:40 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote::roll:

Says the man crossing his fingers and saying please be a Muslim refugee, please be a Muslim refugee. :roll:

Uncalled for.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:40 am

Montegriffo wrote:What I'm not prepared to do is assign the values of an individual to a whole religion like you are.
Bullshit. Show me where I said every Muslim is a terrorist, or retract your statement.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:10 pm

I know you veterans and Scandinavians have been to Christmas Markets in town squares Germany, Belgium, &c. Those were the best.

Der Letzte Weihnachtsmarkt

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:15 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:What I'm not prepared to do is assign the values of an individual to a whole religion like you are.
Bullshit. Show me where I said every Muslim is a terrorist, or retract your statement.
Here are some things you said which seem to imply you don't have an open mind about Muslim refugees....
This is the work of a violent Muslim waging war against the infidels in the name of Allah, with the goal of creating a global Caliphate. It's the same thing every time, yet here you are once again with your fingers crossed praying it's just some garden variety nut off his meds, but we all know it isn't.
if the Syrians warranted much, they wouldn't have fled in the hundreds of thousands when the opposition was at it's strongest and taking territory. They're too interested in European welfare and raping white women. Fuck 'em.
Despising cowards and traitors is perfectly natural.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:22 pm

It's like trying to blame the last two vehicle attacks on car control.
Current year. Not owning an assault truck.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:35 pm

German police have released the Pakistani man accused of driving truck due to lack of evidence.......