Habbening Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Habbening Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:49 pm

lol @ Europe. We're keeping Nige you can't have him back.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Montegriffo wrote:ImageImageImage
I think you've underestimated just how entrenched our religious political interests are over here. Best that you just relax and enjoy the holiday, my friend.

This thread collapsed into absolute stupidity a long time ago.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Dand

Post by Dand » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Some good points.
bye. bye. europe.
I'm rooting for the anti-immigration sentiment to grow and save their countries but otherwise yeah; bye bye Europe.

As long as some other societies learn from their example than their deaths don't have to be in vain. We get the luxury in the USA of watching their habbenings from a safe distance.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Dand wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Some good points.
bye. bye. europe.
I'm rooting for the anti-immigration sentiment to grow and save their countries but otherwise yeah; bye bye Europe.

As long as some other societies learn from their example than their deaths don't have to be in vain. We get the luxury in the USA of watching their habbenings from a safe distance.
Yeah, I think they might pull it out. The entire continent isn't suicidal.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:42 pm

Really, how much of this shit can our cousins take?

Call up NATO and let's remove them from the continent.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:07 am

For all you authoritarian goons cheering for violence against people you disagree with,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:36 am

Authoritarianism would be incompatible with vigilante justice. Do put some effort in - it's Christmas.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:42 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Authoritarianism would be incompatible with vigilante justice. Do put some effort in - it's Christmas.
No. The same vigilante preclusions you defend are those employed under totalitarianism.

I don't like what you have to say. I'll silence you with force.

It's too late to put that genie back in the bottle. You've already stated your support of it. Suck it.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:03 am

It's X-mas, be merry, whenever the Left is incited to violence, that simply provides pretext to employ ruthless paramilitary force against them on a broad front...

Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:17 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Authoritarianism would be incompatible with vigilante justice. Do put some effort in - it's Christmas.
No. The same vigilante preclusions you defend are those employed under totalitarianism.

I don't like what you have to say. I'll silence you with force.

It's too late to put that genie back in the bottle. You've already stated your support of it. Suck it.
Honestly, I think the world would be a much better place if people could be punched in the face for being assholes. We'd see a return of civility in our society, within days. In feudal Japan, the samurai would simply cut someone's head off for failing to bow properly. I'm not saying that's appropriate, but the Japanese remain the world's politest, and most civil people hundreds of years later.

Personal respect, backed up by threat of force. I think this might be a foundation of civilization.
I don't want anyone being killed or seriously hurt, but I really do think a few more street fights would clear things up pretty quickly.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace