Habbening Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Habbening Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:53 pm

That's bullshit and you know it. You showed it as an example of Muslim violence without pointing out they were provoked by cretins out to disrupt their festival. I was not defending anyone but I was pointing out the dishonesty in your post.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:That's bullshit and you know it. You showed it as an example of Muslim violence without pointing out they were provoked by cretins out to disrupt their festival. I was not defending anyone but I was pointing out the dishonesty in your post.

Screaming at me doesn't win the argument either.

You claimed Muslims integrate just fine into western civilization. In response I posted several videos, including the one to which you refer, in which large groups of Muslims demonstrated the opposite of your assertion. You then attempted to defend the behavior by claiming it doesn't count because the Christians said things the Muslims didn't like. But that's exactly why they don't integrate here.

It's also something you seem to share in common with them. When confronted with ideas you dislike, your instinct is to to suppress the speech through intimidation or bullying. In this very thread you did the internet equivalent of pulling fire alarms to prevent people from speaking because you disliked what they had to say.

And what I presented was the simple violence. Muslims are raping your women across Europe and you sit there and defend them. Why would you be surprised that somebody questions your alleged patriotism after that?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:That's bullshit and you know it. You showed it as an example of Muslim violence without pointing out they were provoked by cretins out to disrupt their festival. I was not defending anyone but I was pointing out the dishonesty in your post.

Screaming at me doesn't win the argument either.

You claimed Muslims integrate just fine into western civilization. In response I posted several videos, including the one to which you refer, in which large groups of Muslims demonstrated the opposite of your assertion. You then attempted to defend the behavior by claiming it doesn't count because the Christians said things the Muslims didn't like. But that's exactly why they don't integrate here.

It's also something you seem to share in common with them. When confronted with ideas you dislike, your instinct is to to suppress the speech through intimidation or bullying. In this very thread you did the internet equivalent of pulling fire alarms to prevent people from speaking because you disliked what they had to say.

And what I presented was the simple violence. Muslims are raping your women across Europe and you sit there and defend them. Why would you be surprised that somebody questions your alleged patriotism after that?
Would you be surprised that nobody wants to play a retarded No True Scotsman game with you for 30 pages?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:27 pm

You offer no argument. Just insult and shouting down of ideas you don't like. But you did claim to approve of violence against speech you dislike, so I guess we are fortunate.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Christians said things the Muslims didn't like. But that's exactly why they don't integrate here.
Now we are getting close to the truth. They are provoked by protesters so despite the fact this festival had passed off peacefully for years you use it as an example of how Muslims don't integrate.
Muslims are raping your women across Europe and you sit there and defend them. Why would you be surprised that somebody questions your alleged patriotism after that?
So are Christians, in fact Catholic priests are fucking little boys. What does that have to do with my patriotism. Just show me where I defended rape. More strawman lying bullshit.
In this very thread you did the internet equivalent of pulling fire alarms to prevent people from speaking because you disliked what they had to say.
No, I posted kitten pics because you are impossible to debate with as you lie, strawman and refuse to address anything I have to say honestly. You are still doing it page after page and now nobody can be in doubt that you are a dishonest hack who tried to hide his identity.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Defend your stance that accepting countless violent extremists is a defensible plan.
Strawman, I have never said this.

You see this is your tactic, repeating the same lies and strawmen until people give up and let you have the last word.Unfortunately for you I am stubborn as a mule and am not just going to give up when you malign me so you had better start debating honestly or brace yourselves for a lot more kitty pics.....
Not a strawman at all. Defending open immigration is defending the violent extremists that comes with it. You can't separate them. You can't vett them. If you defend one, you're defending the other, because one absolutely does bring the other.

That's your dishonesty. You're pretending they're separate issues, and they're not. I see we have some new smilies.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Christians said things the Muslims didn't like. But that's exactly why they don't integrate here.
Now we are getting close to the truth. They are provoked by protesters so despite the fact this festival had passed off peacefully for years you use it as an example of how Muslims don't integrate.

And... You continue to gloss over the fact that this DOES show those people in the video failed to integrate and obviously have no intention to do so. American government and culture is predicated upon the freedom of speech. We already have enough trouble from leftist trying to intimidate people whose speech they dislike. We don't also need millions of Muslims who support physical violence (sometimes deadly) against people who dare to criticize Islam.
Muslims are raping your women across Europe and you sit there and defend them. Why would you be surprised that somebody questions your alleged patriotism after that?
So are Christians, in fact Catholic priests are fucking little boys. What does that have to do with my patriotism. Just show me where I defended rape. More strawman lying bullshit.

Not sure if you know what the straw man fallacy means, firstly. Secondly, there is nothing about Catholicism that justifies raping people, but Islam considers non-Muslim women legitimate targets for rape and even forced sex slavery. You are attempting to throw the kitchen sink at me in an attempt to get yourself out of this corner you allowed yourself into. I guess cat pics will flood the thread shortly..
In this very thread you did the internet equivalent of pulling fire alarms to prevent people from speaking because you disliked what they had to say.
No, I posted kitten pics because you are impossible to debate with as you lie, strawman and refuse to address anything I have to say honestly. You are still doing it page after page and now nobody can be in doubt that you are a dishonest hack who tried to hide his identity.

i.e. you lost and, in true SJW fashion, you decided to shutdown the debate and bury the arguments you couldn't counter with a torrent of bile.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Some good points.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Some good points.

bye. bye. europe.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:40 pm

ImageImageImage