Habbening Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Habbening Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:00 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Come on Strangelove I'm challenging you to honest debate. Don't change the subject. Explain how stopping Muslims going to pray and then filming their anger and portraying it as Muslims trying to destroy Western culture isn't dishonest.

A debate of what? I am not interested in redebating something you already lost. The discussion has moved on to the origin of the kinds of people who perpetrate these policies. I presented an argument about where I think this kind of attitude originates and you tried to bury that too.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:08 pm

A debate of how you posted a video of angry Muslims and tried to portray it as proof of no go areas without pointing out they were angry because a bunch of protesters had blocked their entrance to a Mosque. Same as when you posted a story about Muslims stoning Christians without pointing out the Christians were trying to disrupt their 17 year old Arab festival by parading a pigs head on a stick.
Don't bother trying to accuse me of avoiding debate any more you dishonest hack. I have not lost a debate that you refuse to take part in because you are dishonest and you know it.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Oh, you mean where you took the side of terrorists and argued the Christians had it coming because you found their free exercise of a human right (speech) to be offensive?

That wasn't a better moment for you. Surprised you even want to bring it back up..

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Come on Strangelove I'm challenging you to honest debate. Don't change the subject. Explain how stopping Muslims going to pray and then filming their anger and portraying it as Muslims trying to destroy Western culture isn't dishonest.

A debate of what? I am not interested in redebating something you already lost. The discussion has moved on to the origin of the kinds of people who perpetrate these policies. I presented an argument about where I think this kind of attitude originates and you tried to bury that too.
It's just another straw man, you fucking clown. Nobody has instituted an "open borders policy" anywhere in the world, or is trying to subvert their own culture.

Fine, you won. Scoreboard reads DSL 1 - Rest of Humanity 0. Go play somewhere else. You're wasting everyone's time with this.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh, you mean where you took the side of terrorists and argued the Christians had it coming because you found their free exercise of a human right (speech) to be offensive?

That wasn't a better moment for you. Surprised you even want to bring it back up..
There you go again with your strawman lies. I have never defended terrorists. Denying someone's right to pray or hold a festival is not freedom of speech, it's an abuse of free speech. You just can't debate honestly can you?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh, you mean where you took the side of terrorists and argued the Christians had it coming because you found their free exercise of a human right (speech) to be offensive?

There you go again with your strawman lies. I have never defended terrorists. Denying someone's right to pray or hold a festival is not freedom of speech, it's an abuse of free speech. You just can't debate honestly can you?

You said that the Christians deserved getting pelted with rocks and bottles because their speech offended Muslims. That's exactly what terrorists claim when they murder artists for criticizing Islam, no matter how insultingly the artists do it.

What's worse, your argument completely undermined your case that these people can integrate into western civilization. Here in America, a fundamental building block of our society is the freedom of speech. We tolerate speech we dislike and attempt to counter it with our own speech. That these people can't accept that belies their inability to integrate and become Americans.

Therefore your assertion that they can integrate is refuted by your own post.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

You said that the Christians deserved getting pelted with rocks and bottles because their speech offended Muslims. That's exactly what terrorists claim when they murder artists for criticizing Islam, no matter how insultingly they do it.

What's worse, your argument completely undermined your case that these people can integrate into western civilization. Here in America, a fundamental building block of our society is the freedom of speech. We tolerate speech we dislike and attempt to counter it with our own speech. That these people can't accept that belies their inability to integrate and become Americans.

I believe you were callin for motorists to plow through protesters on highways just a few weeks ago.

Fucking joke, you are.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:38 pm

No.

You failed to present an argument. Just insulting me does not give you any credibility. You lost before and you are losing again.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

You said that the Christians deserved getting pelted with rocks and bottles because their speech offended Muslims. That's exactly what terrorists claim when they murder artists for criticizing Islam, no matter how insultingly the artists do it.

No I didn't, I said you had dishonestly portrayed it as Muslims stoning Christians without pointing out that a 17 year old peaceful Arab festival was being disrupted by radical Christians parading a pigs head on a stick. I never applauded any violence, that's one of your games not mine.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

No I didn't, I said you had dishonestly portrayed it as Muslims stoning Christians without pointing out that a 17 year old peaceful Arab festival was being disrupted by radical Christians parading a pigs head on a stick. I never applauded any violence, that's one of your games not mine.

I didn't dishonestly portray anything. I posted a video of Muslims pelting Christians with bottles, dude. You actually tried to defend the attackers even though they went to jail for it.