Habbening Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Habbening Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Get ready for the defenders and their excuses.
What? Who has defended any of today's actions or made excuses? Apart from maybe excusing the Mosque attack.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Putin has just called it a provocation aimed at driving a wedge between Turkey and Russia. Also he claimed it was intended to disrupt the peace process and the latest cease fire in Syria. UK ambassador said on the BBC it may have been planned by members of the failed coup in Turkey.
Well there was a meeting tomorrow between Russia, Turkey, and Iran, about Syria... So I'm glad he's seeing this for what it is.

As far as Turkey is concerned, I'm sure Erdogan and others will be trying to pin this on Gülen.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Get ready for the defenders and their excuses.
What? Who has defended any of today's actions or made excuses? Apart from maybe excusing the Mosque attack.
I said get ready, and they will arrive shortly.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Pretty sad state of affairs. :(

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:55 pm

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump is blaming Islamist terrorists for a truck crashing into a Christmas market in Berlin that killed at least nine people and injured dozens more.

Although German authorities are still investigating the attack, the White House earlier also said the incident "appears to have been a terrorist attack."

Trump's statement offers nothing to back up his claim that Islamist terrorists were behind the attack. He says they and the Islamic State group continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad.

The president-elect adds that terrorists must be "eradicated from the face of the earth" and pledges to carry out that mission with all "freedom-loving partners."

The Islamic State group and al-Qaida have both called on followers to use trucks to attack crowds.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-trump ... 07082.html

Death toll increased to 12.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Wtf is with this not naming it terrorism shit? What was it then? Hamas? Was it Al Nuesra? Who cares if we call it ISIS? It was a terror attack and we know who did it. I guess the media is still trying to play this "Muslim just conflicted over being a homosexual and had a bad road rage incident," angle. Feckless.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Let 'em. Only hurts them more.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:09 pm

But it's like dude. We know. How many times we been down this road? Why can't he say it's ISIS? And then when they fucking get proof it's ISIS like a phone call recording saying, hey I'm ISIS I'm shooting these people because Jihad and shiet for bombing my country the media STILL runs around in circles trying to spin it off as something else. I mean fuck let's be sure it's ISIS I guess, wouldn't want to get them mixed up with any of the other tiny radical minorities.

And this is where Trump is fucking up. Yeah you're going to hear me say he's fucking up for a change.

Trump said we should wipe ISIS off the face of the earth. That's Iraq 2.0 or (if the neocons get their way,) Iran 1.0. Fuck that. That's literally what ISIS wants and coincidentally so does the MIC.

It's fucking immigration. The answer is fucking immigration. I want the old Trump back that wanted to ban Muslim immigration. That's the answer dude. Not endless war. That's exactly what they want.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:12 pm

True.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:44 am

BBC is now saying German police think the driver was from Afghanistan or Pakistan so maybe Taliban rather than ISIS. Either way it is providing ammo for the far right in Germany.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.