Does anyone on this forum actually care about Syria?

MilSpecs

Re: Does anyone on this forum actually care about Syria?

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:43 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
mydogjesse wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:we have our own inner cities which are complete shit in some places.
FTR, there is no comparison.
No shit. My point was that the Left should care about our own problems opposed to giving a fuck about Syria.
Who do you think is actually working in the inner cities? I personally think a lot more money is being thrown than time, but the social workers, soup kitchen & shelter volunteers, etc., are the left that don't do those things for the money.
:royalty-queen:

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:The people not taking a stand are cowards. Why does everyone redirect their PC bull shit at other people when I'm the one saying the shit? I will never get this. On the old forum DSL took a lot of shit for things I said. Me. Direct your criticism at me ffs.
Ever since you got that top hat you been smug af.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:If the Syrians warranted much, they wouldn't have fled in the hundreds of thousands when the opposition was at it's strongest and taking territory. They're too interested in European welfare and raping white women. Fuck 'em.
So let me get this right. When Syrians were being butchered man ,woman and child you are pissed because they didn't stay around to be killed? You think the motive for leaving their homes and nation was to go to Europe to rape and claim welfare.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Nothing's wrong with me. Despising cowards and traitors is perfectly natural. It's you who excuse such behavior that have something wrong with you.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:08 pm

BjornP wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:The people not taking a stand are cowards. Why does everyone redirect their PC bull shit at other people when I'm the one saying the shit? I will never get this. On the old forum DSL took a lot of shit for things I said. Me. Direct your criticism at me ffs.
Imagine that you're in a besieged city, ND. Two sides are fighting: Communists and Progressives, one side wants to execute you if they win, the other "just" wants to keep letting you live an oppressed life, so no need to fight for either side. Your son is with you. You have the option of leading him out of the country, to safety. Do you choose to fight for the Communists or Progressives and buy your son a ticket to safety, or do you travel with your son out of the country?

The bullshit on the old forum, and Okee's bullshit, is the bullshit that:

1: That the Syrian Arab men weren't "taking a stand". Who do you think Assad and ISIS have been fighting all this time? Clue: It hasn't just been Kurds. Before Russia intervened (more directly than Western interests did), Assad wasn't doing very well against the Western backed opposition.

2: That "fighting for your home" as a Syrian meant and means getting killed by both Assad/Russia AND ISIS.

3: In other words, people seem to keep forgetting that the conflict is not ISIS versus Syria and Iraq. If no men had "taken a stand" in Syria, the Civil War wouldn't have lasted this long.

That being said, though....

Yes, the media currently is being pathetic regarding Aleppo. I have zero love for Russia, or Assad. Nor am one of those who respond to claims of Russian, Chinese or other's human rights violations with "Well, America does it, too!" (which is 98% of the time is BS, too)...but the main reason Aleppo is brought forth as such a major tragedy is primarily because we lost. Doesn't make what Russia does right. Doesn't excuse anything. But I realize the media is being played, or letting themselves get played, and trying to play me too.
Except we aren't talking about the people in Syria fighting. We're talking about the hundreds of thousands who are pouring into Europe. And here's the ironic part, Europeans have been streaming into the ME to join ISIS at the same as these cowards slink away going in the other direction.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:If the Syrians warranted much, they wouldn't have fled in the hundreds of thousands when the opposition was at it's strongest and taking territory. They're too interested in European welfare and raping white women. Fuck 'em.
So let me get this right. When Syrians were being butchered man ,woman and child you are pissed because they didn't stay around to be killed? You think the motive for leaving their homes and nation was to go to Europe to rape and claim welfare.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Nothing's wrong with me. Despising cowards and traitors is perfectly natural. It's you who excuse such behavior that have something wrong with you.
Yawn....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Except we aren't talking about the people in Syria fighting. We're talking about the hundreds of thousands who are pouring into Europe. And here's the ironic part, Europeans have been streaming into the ME to join ISIS at the same as these cowards slink away going in the other direction.
Those people in Syria fighting come from the same ethnicity, religions and regions as the "rapefugees". If they're all gonna rape "white women", anyway, the single, best goal to keep those "white women" safe, surely is for ISIS to kill as many Syrians as possible, then follow that up with removing Assad.

Anyway, say all those Syrian refugees fought ISIS. And won. Who should the refugees fight after ISIS is taken care of? Under whose leadership/military hierachy should they fight then? The Syrian Kurds? They're next in line for the meat grinder unless they surrender to Assad, and even then some of their leaders and allies are gonna get disappeared. The Western-backed opposition? By doing nothing (compared to the US) against ISIS and going after the Western-backed opposition, Russia and Assad have succesfully eliminated the non-Rojava opposition. The Assad regime, then? Sure... that might mean safety. Or as about as much safety as you can expect from a dictatorship that just survived years of civil war and the fear of imminent destruction. As safe as North Korea. Not the best circumstnaces for even the slightest whisper of dissent, or past dissent.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:15 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
mydogjesse wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:we have our own inner cities which are complete shit in some places.
No shit. My point was that the Left should care about our own problems opposed to giving a fuck about Syria.
The left doesnt see a problem in the inner cities because they are in charge for decades. What more could you ask for? Electoral College then , electoral college now, electoral college forever.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:17 pm

clubgop wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
mydogjesse wrote:
The left doesnt see a problem in the inner cities because they are in charge for decades. What more could you ask for? Electoral College then , electoral college now, electoral college forever.
The inner cities exist in both red and blue states.
:royalty-queen:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:24 pm

mydogjesse wrote:
clubgop wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
The inner cities exist in both red and blue states.
Figures blames the closest elected Republican. The soft bigotry of low expectations. "The local goverment is Democrat root and branch for decades they just cant be at fault."

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:25 pm

BjornP wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Those people in Syria fighting come from the same ethnicity, religions and regions as the "rapefugees". If they're all gonna rape "white women", anyway, the single, best goal to keep those "white women" safe, surely is for ISIS to kill as many Syrians as possible, then follow that up with removing Assad.

Anyway, say all those Syrian refugees fought ISIS. And won. Who should the refugees fight after ISIS is taken care of? Under whose leadership/military hierachy should they fight then? The Syrian Kurds? They're next in line for the meat grinder unless they surrender to Assad, and even then some of their leaders and allies are gonna get disappeared. The Western-backed opposition? By doing nothing (compared to the US) against ISIS and going after the Western-backed opposition, Russia and Assad have succesfully eliminated the non-Rojava opposition. The Assad regime, then? Sure... that might mean safety. Or as about as much safety as you can expect from a dictatorship that just survived years of civil war and the fear of imminent destruction. As safe as North Korea. Not the best circumstnaces for even the slightest whisper of dissent, or past dissent.
Those would have all been important questions for them to address had they stayed. Since they didn't, they're irrelevant. Assad's gonna be making the important decisions, looks like.

And I don't what you're getting at about their ethnicity. I'm talking about actions, not skin color.