Does anyone on this forum actually care about Syria?

TheReal_ND

Re: Does anyone on this forum actually care about Syria?

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:21 am

Zlaxer wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2438405/k ... ey-karlov/

Seems to me like Russia's statements are intended to get NATO to dump Turkey for being too much of a risk....why is Turkey in NATO again? Seems to me the Missile sites aren't worth the risk of the Turks doing something stupid.....
Basically we don't feel like moving sixty year old war heads even after yet another retarded coup or coup attempt. Phone the president or something I'm sure we can work something out.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:24 am

Okeefenokee wrote:They should go back to looking to liberate Cuba. Central America could with an emerging economy. I'd just ask that not too many Cuban Americans leave Florida.
You're married, control your appetites.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:25 am

Sick. Burn.

Clubby I'm buying next round.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:27 am

Zlaxer wrote::Hijacked:

Back to the topic, I think most educated Americans feel bad for the Syrians.....but are reluctant to risk WWIII with the Russians.....even if the Russians were a non-factor, Americans are tired of the balkin nature of middle eastern peoples to fight each other as opposed to unifying.....in short, I believe that most educated Americans believe the Middle East is a lost cause.....
Well, Trump has repeatedly talked about destroying ISIS and if he is not just being hyperbolic it looks like you will be in the ME for a while yet. Even if it is just drone attacks from Turkey or elsewhere.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:29 am

Unfortunately. The old Trump everyone called Hitler, the Trump that said ban Muslim immigration until we figure out wth is going on, was correct. ISIS is itching for more fights. Fuck them.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:33 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Unfortunately. The old Trump everyone called Hitler, the Trump that said ban Muslim immigration until we figure out wth is going on, was correct. ISIS is itching for more fights. Fuck them.
Well it is of course exactly what they want so they can unite the Islamic world against the infidel.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:43 am

That's true that's part of it yes. But they won't get many people back if we just say we aren't taking anymore. You'll get a lot that self deport and some that wage terrorism but it makes a lot more sense than keeping the gate open. Look it over cousin. This is not right.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:49 am

TheReal_ND wrote:That's true that's part of it yes. But they won't get many people back if we just say we aren't taking anymore. You'll get a lot that self deport and some that wage terrorism but it makes a lot more sense than keeping the gate open. Look it over cousin. This is not right.
That's ok for you to say in the US, in Europe and in countries bordering the war zones it's not a matter of "letting" them in, there is no real way to stop them coming unless you want to start killing refugees as they cross the borders.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:55 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Sick. Burn.

Clubby I'm buying next round.
Not a burn, lead not a bro onto temptation unless said bro is single.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:58 am

Not true. There are various ways. It's the same shit they've been selling us with our porose borders. Yes it's hard to stop a mob literally invading Europe but you can make sure they don't get free for doing so. You can take care of them but keep them away from assimilation at the same time. Im not saying this in bad faith but I really don't see how else to do anything positive about this. Our MIC is literally drooling over all the government contracts they will get to fight fourth generation warfare.

This is the only way we can avoid this. The experiment isn't working we need to start reversing before the MIC grinds us to dust.