Does anyone on this forum actually care about Syria?

skankhunt42

Does anyone on this forum actually care about Syria?

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:13 am

Do you feel sorry for the people there? Do you see it as I do, as a pawn in global politics? Anyway to the point...

I find it fascinating that the media will continue to manipulate us to feel sorry for the people of Syria to extend X, Y, and Z agendas, meanwhile, we have our own inner cities which are complete shit in some places that no publication will analyze.

I don't feel sorry for the people of Syria. Am I heartless? Maybe? But, I'm sick of our media trying to lull us into becoming more involved because children are dying. All that tells me is the adults there are awful people, why would I defend such a place? Why should I care? Culturally that part of the world is devoid of logic.

Syria is a perfect example as to why Trump won the election. People in America want to care about Americans first. Syria can fuck off.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Re: Does anyone on this forum actually care about Syria?

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:19 am

It's a Russian province. We can care all we like. The Syrians are in the hands of Russia.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:20 am

Okeefenokee wrote:It's a Russian province. We can care all we like. The Syrians are in the hands of Russia.
100 percent agreed.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:20 am

Does anybody care about the fighting age male Syrian refugees and Somalian economic refugees?

No. Fuck them. They need to go back in die in a barrel bombing.
Does anybody care about the innocent women and children effected by the war?
Of course. Best thing to do would be to quit funding destabilization of the perfectly normal by Syrian standards regime.
Does anybody care about the geopolitical ramifications of the war?
Absolutely. I've kept up a rolling thread on the subject from the old board. Aleppo has been reclaimed last I heard and so had Mosul.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:28 am

If the Syrians warranted much, they wouldn't have fled in the hundreds of thousands when the opposition was at it's strongest and taking territory. They're too interested in European welfare and raping white women. Fuck 'em.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:39 am

This thread ...yuk

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:17 am

Syria was a topic of discussion for a time but the ship sailed on that a while ago.

It'd be awfully convenient for the US though if after discovering all our new shale oil reserves and extraction techniques a regional war in the MENA broke out.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:25 am

I care, but I don't want my country to take military action on it. Is that an allowable position?

:lol: Just kidding. I know it's impossible.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:48 am

No, I don't care.

I was pissed when ISIS destroyed Palmyra but otherwise its just the latest chapter in an area that's been wiping each other out since before written history
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:01 am

Tragic, yes. But do I, personally, care?

Not really.

Let it smolder.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.