U.S.-Russia relations

TheReal_ND

Re: U.S.-Russia relations

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:55 pm

We incited the Ukraine situation, invited them to fill the vacuume then proceeded to bitch and moan when they did. This isn't Russian gangsters creating geopolitical crisis, this is bitching and moaning that they are doing things Russian while we create geopolitical crisis.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:00 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:We incited the Ukraine situation, invited them to fill the vacuume then proceeded to bitch and moan when they did. This isn't Russian gangsters creating geopolitical crisis, this is bitching and moaning that they are doing things Russian while we create geopolitical crisis.
There was absolutely no western bourgoise technocratic reason for them to take Ukraine on as a project, it's an albatross around their necks now, it was entirely a scorched earth campaign to destroy the Ukrainian state, to despoil it, to take revenge on the Ukrainians for stabbing them in the back, "American Interference!" was just a pretext.

You of course, are revanchist against your own western liberal bourgoise state, you only assert the pretext, because you want the same vengeance as the Russians do, in fact, you have clearly adopted them as your proxies.
Nec Aspera Terrent

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:08 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:We incited the Ukraine situation, invited them to fill the vacuume then proceeded to bitch and moan when they did. This isn't Russian gangsters creating geopolitical crisis, this is bitching and moaning that they are doing things Russian while we create geopolitical crisis.
Think about it.

Yes, the US was in contact with the opposition in Ukraine. Believe or not, their in contact with a lot of people.

Compare that to Russia that invades and annexes part of Ukraine (Crimea) and incites a Civil War, in which it also intervenes in.

Yeah, everything is fault of the fucking US.

The idea that the US was behind the Maidan revolution, that otherwise Ukrainians would be happily living under their former President (who was hated even the Donbass insurgents, the place from where he came to power), is simply bullshit.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:12 pm

Absurd. Ukraine in crises is much better than a united western backed Ukraine especially in light of the meticulous plans laid to waste Kissinger and co. had been resolutely drafting up to fuck with Russia for no other reason than to fuck with Russia and see how far we could push them to collapse.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:12 pm

ssu wrote: Think about it.
Don't bother, ssu, it's all part of his quasi-fascistic white power revanchist fantasies, the Russians as his "brothers in arms" against western bourgeois liberalism, he's a useful idiot for them, because he wants to be.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Oh, what gave me away? "Kissinger?" I see you fucking hiding behind the plants you fuck!

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:23 pm

It's not that I'm mad'atchas, I merely caution the American people, as to who they're really dealing with, love them or hate them, just realize who they are. I don't hate Mr. Ivan, none the less, I never turn my back on him, and he is not my friend, not my ally, not my bro, even as I respect him, it is only as a dangerous adversary.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Friendship with Canada ended. Russia new best friend.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:32 pm

nickle7 wrote:Alright, you've got me thinking. Is it fair to say that Putin wants to return Russia to the "glory days" of the USSR? If so, I guess it would prove your point. Are there any interests or parts of interests that the two countries align on?
One Russian opposition leader put it in the way that makes most sense:

Since Putin cannot give the Russian people more prosperity (than what the rising Oil prices gave) as the corruption, demographics and nearly everything is against it, he tries gives them a Russia that is a Great Power. And annexing Crimea (and South Ossetia) is just about that. Putin, and many Russians think that the fall of the Soviet Union was the biggest tragedy that has happened in history. Putin is the real "Make Great Again"-politician.
Smitty-48 wrote:Don't bother, ssu, it's all part of his quasi-fascistic white power revanchist fantasies, the Russians as his "brothers in arms" against western bourgeois liberalism, he's a useful idiot for them, because he wants to be.
But that's just it. Russian foreign policy is awesome right now, does truly have a supportive base, because it plays on issues that have genuine support. Nuke obviously has his viewpoints, but he's not a moron.

When Russians were stuck to their ideological restraints of Marxism-Leninism, the KGB didn't have much influence in the West, because the communists were a marginal group. But now comes a shrewd player that can play this game. The playbook is the same, the methods are the same, but now the message is far more compelling and far more adaptable. That's what has changed.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Friendship with Canada ended.
None the less, I remain America's stalwart ally, and as such, caution the republic, that as Mr. Ivan extends his right hand to you, just give him a little fist bump with your left, while you keep your shooting hand on your sidearm at all times.
Nec Aspera Terrent