Politicians you like and/or support (NSFW)

TheReal_ND

Re: Other MHF posters you dislike and/or hate (Nukeiscool)

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:18 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:12 pm
Go back to hockey posting. It's slightly ess annoying than your political commentary.
Differing opinions are annoying to people who would rather have sunshine blown up their ass and engage in wishful thinking, who knew?

Just because you like a politician doesn't mean the rest of America shares your opinion, especially when it comes to sizable chunk of Democrat primary voters, be real.

I don't actually care about that. I'm just tired of you making constant platitudes and assertions like you are predicting rhe outcome of a hockey game. You were wrong about Trump taking Pennsylvania and ever since then you have made it your personal hobby to be right about things a year and a half in the future.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:18 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:12 pm
Go back to hockey posting. It's slightly ess annoying than your political commentary.
Differing opinions are annoying to people who would rather have sunshine blown up their ass and engage in wishful thinking, who knew?

Just because you like a politician doesn't mean the rest of America shares your opinion, especially when it comes to sizable chunk of Democrat primary voters, be real.

I don't actually care about that. I'm just tired of you making constant platitudes and assertions like you are predicting rhe outcome of a hockey game. You were wrong about Trump taking Pennsylvania and ever since then you have made it your personal hobby to be right about things a year and a half in the future.
I bet on Trump to win the election, and put my money where my mouth was, did you?

Pointing out that my prediction track record isn't flawless, doesn't mean I'm wrong this time, it's not like any of you have flawless track records either.

It is clear that Tulsi has neither the talent or the necessary mindset required to win the 2020 Democrat primary, her shit doesn't sell and she doesn't want to take off the kid gloves, you may wish otherwise, but that does not make it so.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:26 pm

She's polling at 1% I don't think anyone seriously believes she is going to snatch victory from the jaws of the Democrat party meat grinder. Nobody cares. It's just the same virtue signalling everyone does that is sick of politics.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:26 pm
She's polling at 1% I don't think anyone seriously believes she is going to snatch victory from the jaws of the Democrat party meat grinder. Nobody cares. It's just the same virtue signalling everyone does that is sick of politics.
Well at least you are smart enough to realize she isn't going to win. Other folks around here are not so smart and think she has a better chance than Biden, I shit you not.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:41 pm

I am samrt

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:49 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:41 pm
I am samrt
*yip*

clubgop

Re: Politicians you like and/or support (NSFW)

Post by clubgop » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:38 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:07 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:18 am
Tulsi refuses to take the kid gloves off and get dirty because "I have a conscience". This is like Sanders refusing to go after Clinton on her "damned emails", because he wants to stick to the issues, obvious political lightweight is obvious.

If you don't take advantage of the political oppositions weaknesses, they will, you might use kid gloves on them Tulsi, but that does not mean they will use kid gloves on you in return. The golden rule doesn't apply in the Democratic primary, there is zero chance you will be the nominee with that attitude.
Are you fucking kidding me? This was the pettiest, low attacks of them all. The Sanders thing was a debate question, that was a golden invite to attack, She took to Twitter unprovoked to not attack Biden while attacking Biden. No wonder you got so up in arms about the Natile Portman thing, you have never had close contact with a teenage girl even as a teenager. That was an emasculating and claiming "I didn't feel anything" doesnt fill the empty space where your balls use to be. That tweet was so low down and slimy while batting it's pretty eyelashes at you it should write the screenplay for a Mean Girls sequel.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:46 am

The tweet is a defense of him, you can front like it's an attack all you want, but if it is, it's as lame an attack as it gets.

As for Natalie Portman, if I had been her age when she was in Heat, I would have wanted to bang her, however since we were talking about Moby who was much older than her at the time, I was of course saying that I wouldn't want to bang 13 year old Portman as a 30 year old, and Moby was also 30 when he met Portman, he was more than twice her age when Heat came out. You missed that obvious context and put your foot in your mouth, and are still so butthurt about it, you continue to lash out about it. Give it a rest Pedo Clubby.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:06 am

nah bro tulsi gonna win you'll see

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:12 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:06 am
nah bro tulsi gonna win you'll see
Tulsi can't win without kid gloves on, never mind with them on.
*yip*