Earth matters

Fife

Re: Earth matters

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:08 am

We all know that "eat all the babies" is just a gag.

IRL, it's all about giving the babies a nice farewell hug.

Late-Term Abortionist Offers Mothers The Chance To Cuddle Their Dead Babies

Many patients request a remembrance of their baby to take home with them. The following lists items and services that some of our patients have found helpful in their emotional recovery. Every family approaches this experience with their own unique emotional, spiritual, and cultural background. There is no right or wrong way, just ‘your way.’ Once the process of healing has begun, you may want to consider a token of the precious time you and your baby had together. All of these features of our program will be discussed with you while you are with us.

Read that article and then read the short story I posted the other day in the "book . . . reading" thread.

You may not think you are interested in the Cult of Death, but the Cult of Death is interested in you, tovarisch.
Fife wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:15 am
Full short story from Zero HP Lovecraft at the link:

the green new deal
The first time I saw a Greenlight pod in person was yesterday. It was glossy white with an eye-catching vertical green stripe, cool pine tree green, subtly illuminated by inset LEDs. There was a portrait on the side of it at eye level, a pretty blonde woman holding a young boy, smiling down at him, tranquil and content. The boy had brown hair, and he was also smiling, warm pink cheeks, blue eyes. The woman looked a little like me, like she could have been my cousin. Underneath the portrait was a single Helvetica block cap word: HOPE.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:47 am

The #EatTheBabies chick was at least a good an actress as Greta
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:48 am

PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:51 am

Even being a gag I'm more than a bit disturbed by the non-reaction of the crowd and AOC. The speaker may have been joking, but the rest of them sat in silence like they were seriously contemplating it.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:05 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:16 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:51 am
Even being a gag I'm more than a bit disturbed by the non-reaction of the crowd and AOC. The speaker may have been joking, but the rest of them sat in silence like they were seriously contemplating it.
Oh Yeah !
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:20 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
I dunno. Their reaction was a lot like mine would have been. I would have been sitting there with the what the ever fuck is this bitch ranting about mantra in silence.

AOC is somewhat young too. She was probably trying to figure out if this bitch was a troll or just off her meds. The left is terrified of wrongthink. You guys really need to spend some time with these people to understand the level of mindfuck going on. AOC is more terrified that she will be labeled as intolerant of mental health issues than she is of letting some unhinged dingbat spend ten minutes talking about eating babies.

I mean.. truthfully, if I had gone, it would have been just to see AOC's ass in person (I can't lie. If she came here I'd check her out), and I'd likely be laughing my ass off, actually. But still.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:20 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
I dunno. Their reaction was a lot like mine would have been. I would have been sitting there with the what the ever fuck is this bitch ranting about mantra in silence.

AOC is somewhat young too. She was probably trying to figure out if this bitch was a troll or just off her meds. The left is terrified of wrongthink. You guys really need to spend some time with these people to understand the level of mindfuck going on. AOC is more terrified that she will be labeled as intolerant of mental health issues than she is of letting some unhinged dingbat spend ten minutes talking about eating babies.

I mean.. truthfully, if I had gone, it would have been just to see AOC's ass in person (I can't lie. If she came here I'd check her out), and I'd likely be laughing my ass off, actually. But still.
You pretty much described what goes through the head of everyone listening to Greta.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:29 pm
You pretty much described what goes through the head of everyone listening to Greta.
I said it last night. After watching Greta being pushed as credible at the UN, I could rule nothing out from them.
PLATA O PLOMO