The Right and the Left need each other - debate

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The Right and the Left need each other - debate

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Wow.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed May 24, 2017 2:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The terrorists are just a different group on the left than your own.
^ This.

The left sees all terrorists as potential allies. Just slightly misinformed but basically on the right side of the divide. I'm not even exaggerating. Here in Sweden you will have no problem whatsoever finding a representative from any leftist party saying it outloud.

The only reason we have terrorism is the western imperial capitalism, led by the USA.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed May 24, 2017 8:57 am

Hastur wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The terrorists are just a different group on the left than your own.
^ This.

The left sees all terrorists as potential allies. Just slightly misinformed but basically on the right side of the divide. I'm not even exaggerating. Here in Sweden you will have no problem whatsoever finding a representative from any leftist party saying it outloud.

The only reason we have terrorism is the western imperial capitalism, led by the USA.
If the left sees morality as a struggle of oppressed vs oppressor...
Terrorists can easily be seen as the oppressed launching a david and goliath attack against the oppressor.
The left is definitely more likely to sympathize with the "oppressed" than the right.

They are more likely to "feel their pain".

This means two things.
They are more likely to softball them and get bad results in the process.
Feeling the pain of psychopaths who feel no pain themselves can end very badly.

But also that they may in fact have a greater chance of defusing a conflict if the terrorists have some legitimate beefs that can be worked out.

In the case of our current global terrorism scenario I have no idea whether the left or right is better equipped to deal with this gong show.
Probably neither.
That is why we probably need both sides to work together, bad cop/good cop style.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 8:58 am

Islamists have always taken over nations by first taking over the left. It's already happening in North America. The left have no principles. They are fundamentally nihilistic and desperate people. Islam gives them the certainty they crave and an ideology that supports their hatred of western civilization.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed May 24, 2017 8:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Islamists have always taken over nations by first taking over the left. It's already happening in North America.
Islamists are taking over North America?

I must have missed the breaking headlines.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed May 24, 2017 9:00 am

Hastur wrote:The only reason we have terrorism is the western imperial capitalism, led by the USA.
Well its not the only reason, but yes it has been a major contributing factor in the amount of terrorism.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 9:01 am

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Islamists have always taken over nations by first taking over the left. It's already happening in North America.
Islamists are taking over North America?

I must have missed the breaking headlines.

Oh, really? You haven't noticed they are taking over the LEFT (not America, please be honest)?

The pussy hat march was organized by a radical jihadist. She even had feminists wearing hijabs and chanting Muslim prayers.

Is the left not covering for Islam every time they slaughter westerners? Who is out there trying to imprison people in England who speak out against Islamization? It ain't the conservative party..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 9:04 am

TheOneX wrote:
Hastur wrote:The only reason we have terrorism is the western imperial capitalism, led by the USA.
Well its not the only reason, but yes it has been a major contributing factor in the amount of terrorism.

Bullshit.

It has nothing to do with anything we have done. Islam has been doing this since day one. This is jihad. This is how they spread.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed May 24, 2017 9:11 am

TheOneX wrote:
I'm reasonably sure Hastur was stating "the left"'s position.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed May 24, 2017 9:18 am

BjornP wrote:
TheOneX wrote:
I'm reasonably sure Hastur was stating "the left"'s position.
I think you are right, that went over my head. :doh: