Ben Carson? Really?

Paulo

Ben Carson? Really?

Post by Paulo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:20 pm

I just heard that Ben Carson is part of the Trump's gov. Wow, this keeping getting better and better.

TheReal_ND

Re: Ben Carson? Really?

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:22 pm

The department of housing and urban development yes. Is that a problem for you?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38209969

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:23 pm

First black person ever to be in charge of HUD, and the media is saying he lacks experience with housing projects, when that's where he grew up.

:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:31 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:The department of housing and urban development yes. Is that a problem for you?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38209969

No problem at all, maybe he will make some building to store grains, just like the egyptian pyramids. :lol:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Heh.

That was actually a good one. :lol:

After all that went down with the media this year now I have to find out if that's what he said for real though.

If anything Trump is just flaunting his power by literally filling his cabinet with memes. An Asian lady in charge of the department of transportation? Does no one else see the absolute irony he is waiving in everyone's face?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:24 am

Okeefenokee wrote:First black person ever to be in charge of HUD, and the media is saying he lacks experience with housing projects, when that's where he grew up.

He's probably not smart enough. Maybe because he is a neurosurgeon, maybe cause he's black. Not sure right now, but I guess we'll find out.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:17 am

C-Mag wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:First black person ever to be in charge of HUD, and the media is saying he lacks experience with housing projects, when that's where he grew up.

He's probably not smart enough. Maybe because he is a neurosurgeon, maybe cause he's black. Not sure right now, but I guess we'll find out.
He's a neurosurgeon, not a HUD director.

Would you want a housing director doing surgery on you?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:58 am

AndrewBennett wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Outsiders in every department, please. The current batch of career pen-pushers has gotten us nowhere.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:25 am

Especially the projects.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:34 am

Xenophon wrote:
AndrewBennett wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Outsiders in every department, please. The current batch of career pen-pushers has gotten us nowhere.
Seriously.

Also, he is smart.