A continuation from the DCF with Jbird.

Speaker to Animals

Re: A continuation from the DCF with Jbird.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:50 am

And I did not claim the democrats necessarily face irrelevancy. I claimed they face it if they fail to reform.

Which, if you judge based on leaders like Ellison and Pelosi, they don't yet seem keen on doing that.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I don't think the two events compare, at all. When Obama defeated the GOP twice, the GOP did not respond by selecting a white supremacist to run the party. Yet the democrats now seriously consider Keith Ellison a good choice to chair the DNC.

Republicans did not respond to losses with racism, yet the democrats now do.
Doesnt mean much. After wikileaks who's left? You're not going to get a centrist Clintonite that is who was kicked out. If he does the day to day blocking and tackling well he'll be fine. He has suggested full repeal of the 2nd amendment but no one is going to copy that bullshit either. Appointing SJW picks like that to administration burdensome positions is the perfect way to set them aside and get them to shut the fuck up.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:20 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

And I did not claim the democrats necessarily face irrelevancy. I claimed they face it if they fail to reform.

Which, if you judge based on leaders like Ellison and Pelosi, they don't yet seem keen on doing that.
I like Prof. Dershowitz, respect him tremendously, and I think he is right but all that anti semitic stuff is being white washed. One kind word from Sen. Minority leader Chuck Shumer and poof it's gone. Now Haim Saban cutting off the mighty morphan spigot? :shock: That is what you watch out for.