Trump's 35% Tax (Penalty) On Ex-Pat Mfg

Smitty-48

Re: Trump's 35% Tax (Penalty) On Ex-Pat Mfg

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:06 pm

Careful what you wish for, alls I'm sayin', they can tack the premium on and call it the price of doing business, but it's still telling the big lie, and they don't actually deregulate shit as they peddle it. Canada, dude, tellin' you.

When it comes time for the quid pro quo, the nanny state doesn't get cut, because they have all this new revenue from the premiums, they actually just expand. When they've spent that revenue, they come back for more in another money grab, hike the premiums again, and call that the price of doing business too. They ever come up with another fallacious reason to hike the "price of doing business", which is not market driven, but wholly ideological in the end, and there's no end it.

Once you allow the premiums imposed to be asserted as the "price of doing business", you never get that genie back in the bottle again, and it simply runs amok.

Thus is the stuff; all self licking ice cream cones are made of.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Careful what you wish for, alls I'm sayin', they can tack the premium on and call it the price of doing business, but it's still telling the big lie, and they don't actually deregulate shit as they peddle it. Canada, dude, tellin' you.

When it comes time for the quid pro quo, the nanny state doesn't get cut, because they have all this new revenue from the premiums, they actually just expand. When they've spent that revenue, they come back for more in another money grab, hike the premiums again, and call that the price of doing business too.

Once you allow the premiums imposed to be asserted as the "price of doing business", you never get that genie back in the bottle again, and it simply runs amok.

Thus is the stuff; all self licking ice cream cones are made of.
You're not usually wrong, but man, I wish you were here. I agree with you, the "price of doing business" once it is out of the bottle can not be put back in. I wish I had the time to research this topic more, I don't have any data or thoughts that point to the world economy shifting into a complete and potentially bleak unknown. Scary shit.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:26 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
You're not usually wrong, but man, I wish you were here. I agree with you, the "price of doing business" once it is out of the bottle can not be put back in. I wish I had the time to research this topic more, I don't have any data or thoughts that point to the world economy shifting into a complete and potentially bleak unknown. Scary shit.
Almighty Almighty, this is Recce Platoon; contact, enemy, big government nanny state self licking ice cream cone, being fallaciously asserted to be the "price of doing business", moving right to left to your north, recommend hold where you are, do not cross the river, say again, do not cross the river, ambush, ambush, ambush, how copy?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Taxing business is never a good idea but taxing people is.

As I've stated before: require businesses to distribute profits every year then tax the recipients - at high progressive rates.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:31 pm

If Trump actually goes through with this, then that is quite the boneheaded move, but he's very likely bluffing and the concessions he gets through this kind of intimidation will have made rocking the boat worth the effort. It already worked with Carrier caving, he's just doubling down to see if he can get even more.
*yip*

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Taxing business is never a good idea but taxing people is.

As I've stated before: require businesses to distribute profits every year then tax the recipients - at high progressive rates.
That passes the common sense test. I like it. We need Trump to have a common sense Czar in his cabinet. Perhaps a certain Dr. Hash is available?
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:46 pm

It's like the whole idea of imposing a war tax, or conscription, in order to end a permanent war, because people don't like taxes, and they don't want to fight, ergo, they wont support the war, but that's not how it works, because the war is ideological not market driven, and so market forces will not impede it, rather, all you end up doing is funding an expansion of operations across the board.

You can't starve the beast by feeding the beast, all you end up with is higher taxes, and you get drafted, the war goes on regardless.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 pm

DrYouth wrote::shock:

Will this continue after he gets into office?

Greatest show on earth, this guy.

I never knew it was so easy to govern the US. Wow.
He really can keep all his business, as long as he keeps his phone near. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:04 pm

kybkh wrote:Trumps series of tweets today warning all manufacturers that there will be a 35% tax on products which were once made in the US and now being made overseas is something of legends.

The enemies he will make with such a policy will be some of the most powerful in the world.
Who cares. It's time to tear down this broken global system! Fuck the super rich. I'm sure everyone here is Anti Slavery and globalism is legalized slavery. We get our gizmos dirt cheap in the 1st world off the backs of slave labor. It has to STOP!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

apeman

Post by apeman » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Most of you like globalization more than you realize.