Jill Stein Recount

Xenophon

Re: Jill Stein Recount

Post by Xenophon » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Well, old lady Crazy's recount ended like everyone said it would. With Ms. Stein a few million dollars richer, and Trump still the president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... c0f3e5dc7d
In other words, he over-performed the polls up and down the Rust Belt, from Pennsylvania all the way through the Midwest and into Minnesota. If differing from late polls is an indicator of something amiss, it would also seem to extend to states like Minnesota or even states that Trump won by much larger margins. Stein isn't pressing for recounts in those states.

Stein does concede that part of the motivation for her is a state being a “close race.” But Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are merely the states that decided the presidential race. What about a close Senate race that Democrats won in New Hampshire, or razor-close governor's race that Democrats won in North Carolina?

“This is not about helping” Clinton, Stein assured Cavuto. “It's not about hurting Donald. This is about addressing the serious doubts that the American people have that they can trust the voting” process.

In the end, Stein's recount effort appears to be fizzling out. It has moved only 82 votes in Wisconsin, and a judge has shut down the Michigan recount. Maybe she'll pursue recounts in these other places when it's done.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:53 am

Maybe she should use the rest of the money she raised to address the serious doubts Americans have with trusting the media.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:15 pm

Maybe she can spend these millions of dollars she scammed from democrat voters to actually help fix the water supply issues in those rust belt cities she obviously cares so much about.

Cid

Post by Cid » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Not going to lie I voted for Stein in 2012. I could've written in Ron Paul but I wasn't aware if his participation in the primary would fuck with that, so I went green because why not. I was stupid and in my twenties, which describes 99 percent of the green party in any given election.

I'd like it if the third parties could find anyone that wasn't her or Gary Johnson though. Good golly crap. I think the liberals who are pissed at the third parties for taking away votes should consider that those two wingdings make crazy look safe and reliable by comparison.

Wifi Anti-vaxxer nutters and criminally ignorant stoners.

Edit: Shit nevermind, I voted green in 2008. The embarrassing part? I thought I voted Stein because it was a chick I voted for and I didn't realize Jill Stein only ran in the last two rather than the last three. Guess I'll have to go get my SJW card amended. I voted Gary Johnson in 2012. My bad.