Jill Stein Recount

TheReal_ND

Re: Jill Stein Recount

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Penner wrote:
Michigan must begin its presidential recount at noon on Monday, a federal judge ruled in a late-night order that could make it more likely the state will complete the count ahead of a 13 December deadline.

In his ruling on Sunday night, judge Mark Goldsmith rejected an effort by state officials to delay the hand-counting of about 4.8m ballots.

Analysis US election recount: how it began – and what effect it could have
Jill Stein has raised millions of dollars for recounts, but it remains unclear whether the costly process will make a difference after Donald Trump’s victory
Read more
Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein argued that a law is unconstitutional that requires a break of at least two business days after the Board of Canvassers’ final action on a recount request. Goldsmith found that Stein had “shown the likelihood of irreparable harm” if the count was delayed even by two days and rejected the state’s arguments about the cost to taxpayers.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... udge-rules

lol Michigan already recounted. Recount the recount damnit!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Just come over to the green side Nuke.
You know you wanna. :mrgreen:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:43 pm

I'd only vote green if Stein was offering to sex me up with her aged like fine wine GILF ass.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:05 pm

She's probably desperate enough for votes to do it.
Anyway there are plenty of eco-Nazis checking peoples bins for recycling crimes, you'd fit right in.
What if I told you global warming was a Jewish plot to flood the Gaza strip and create a load more coastline for Isreal?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Implying I wouldn't enjoy the thought of Muslims drowning.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Oh you sicko, I withdraw my request for you to join us.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Nah I'm really feeling all activisty now that I think of it...

Come on Monte. Save the Earth with me.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Washington (CNN)Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein said early Sunday she would "escalate" her statewide recount efforts in Pennsylvania through a federal lawsuit, after announcing she would drop it.

Stein on Saturday cited a major cost placed on voters due to a state court ruling that says the voters requesting the recount must pay a $1 million bond. But shortly after midnight Sunday Stein tweeted about plans to continue on the recount bid.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/03/politics/ ... a-recount/

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:58 pm

Penner wrote:
Washington (CNN)Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein said early Sunday she would "escalate" her statewide recount efforts in Pennsylvania through a federal lawsuit, after announcing she would drop it.

Stein on Saturday cited a major cost placed on voters due to a state court ruling that says the voters requesting the recount must pay a $1 million bond. But shortly after midnight Sunday Stein tweeted about plans to continue on the recount bid.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/03/politics/ ... a-recount/
Wow what a scam. Could have just paid the $1 million by the time you add it all up by going to federal court. :lol: :lol:
I hope you didn't spend too much on this Penner! Actually, I don't give a shit, Give her your kids college fund.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:12 pm

That's exactly what brings me so much joy though. Knowing all those elite liberals have been parted from the money they could have used to buy yoga lessons and fancy feast for their cats.