Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:07 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:42 pm
Monte to use your crosswalk analogy. If I told you to stick your penis into a rotating lawnmower blade, and that if you did so you would win the lottery and not be injured, would you do so? If you did, should I be held accountable? Is there any personal accountability here?
The question is not whether I would be influenced by speech intended to incite hate. I would not.
The question is, are there any circumstances where some dumb fuck racist might be influenced by stories of no go zones and an Islamic takeover of Europe?
Could, for example, conspiracy theories about Pizzagate and children being held hostage in restaurant basements lead to some moron driving hundreds of miles to shoot up a pizza restaurant which didn't even have a basement, let alone captive child sex slaves?
Is the freedom to spread such lies based on hate worth protecting?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:07 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:42 pm
Monte to use your crosswalk analogy. If I told you to stick your penis into a rotating lawnmower blade, and that if you did so you would win the lottery and not be injured, would you do so? If you did, should I be held accountable? Is there any personal accountability here?
The question is not whether I would be influenced by speech intended to incite hate. I would not.
The question is, are there any circumstances where some dumb fuck racist might be influenced by stories of no go zones and an Islamic takeover of Europe?
Could, for example, conspiracy theories about Pizzagate and children being held hostage in restaurant basements lead to some moron driving hundreds of miles to shoot up a pizza restaurant which didn't even have a basement, let alone captive child sex slaves?
Is the freedom to spread such lies based on hate worth protecting?
Yes. Because it also protects truth.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:20 pm

"Error has no rights" according to the Blue Church.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:16 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:11 am
Monte, walk the walk. Your posts are inciting hatred here. If you truly believe words inciting hatred need to be stopped, you need to STFU.
You are not a magistrate, your opinion carries no weight in law.
Hating me for having an opinion you oppose is not the same as me inciting hatred.
All it is is ankle-biting.
Ankle biters are not a group protected by UK law. The law defines racial, national, religious, sexual preferences and disabled persons as the protected groups in cases of incitement to hate.
Wasn't there something posted a few pages about volume? Or was it perceived intent?

He doesn't need to be any law, by your own theory anyone triggered can call you out.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:32 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:19 am
Montegriffo wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:11 am
Monte, walk the walk. Your posts are inciting hatred here. If you truly believe words inciting hatred need to be stopped, you need to STFU.
Hating me for having an opinion you oppose is not the same as me inciting hatred.
Ankle biters are not a group protected by UK law. The law defines racial, national, religious, sexual preferences and disabled persons as the protected groups in cases of incitement to hate.
Wasn't there something posted a few pages about volume? Or was it perceived intent?

He doesn't need to be any law, by your own theory anyone triggered can call you out.
I don't have a ''theory''. I have UK law.
Being ''triggered'' is not the threshold for prosecution.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:46 am

Monte must be dizzy from all the spinning he's doing.

Let's get you back to what your original stance was:
"Don't spread conspiracy theories about Sharia Law, no-go zones and a Muslim take over of Europe."
You also said that free speech was overrated.

Nothing about UK law. You want free speech shut down.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:32 am
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

So in other words, anyone triggered can put you in prison?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:54 am

The dividing line is, of course, whether the magistrate feelz that the triggered victim feelz sufficient pain to warrant putting you in a cage. All very clear and ‘legal’, you see.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:32 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:50 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:32 am
The Conservative wrote:

So in other words, anyone triggered can put you in prison?
No, that's the opposite of what I just said.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:43 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:54 am
The dividing line is, of course, whether the magistrate feelz that the triggered victim feelz sufficient pain to warrant putting you in a cage. All very clear and ‘legal’, you see.
It's UK law though, therefore it must be very clear, UK law is never extremely vague and open to interpretation by people with shitty interpretation skills, that never happens all the time.
*yip*