C-Mag

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 11, 2019 9:19 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 20, 2019 11:32 am

‘France Does Not Belong to the French!’: Hundreds Of Illegal Migrants Storm Paris Airport
by Joseph Curl May 20, 2019

Share 1Tweet Email

Hundreds of illegal migrants on Monday stormed into the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, demanding to granted permanent residency.

France does not belong to the French! Everyone has a right to be here!” one migrant yells in a video clip posted on Twitter.

The footage shows hundreds of illegal migrants occupying Terminal 2 to protest Air France being involved in deportations as they demanded permanent residency. The protesters called on the airline to “stop any financial, logistical or political participation in deportations.”

The group calls itself the “Black Vests,” similar to the “Yellow Vests” who have been protesting Emmanuel Macron for months. The Black Vests demanded to speak to Macron’s prime minister, Edouard Philippe.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... s-airport/

Multiculturalism is really awesome, guys. I am so glad you convinced me that this can work.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:44 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:32 am
‘France Does Not Belong to the French!’: Hundreds Of Illegal Migrants Storm Paris Airport
by Joseph Curl May 20, 2019

Share 1Tweet Email

Hundreds of illegal migrants on Monday stormed into the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, demanding to granted permanent residency.

France does not belong to the French! Everyone has a right to be here!” one migrant yells in a video clip posted on Twitter.

The footage shows hundreds of illegal migrants occupying Terminal 2 to protest Air France being involved in deportations as they demanded permanent residency. The protesters called on the airline to “stop any financial, logistical or political participation in deportations.”

The group calls itself the “Black Vests,” similar to the “Yellow Vests” who have been protesting Emmanuel Macron for months. The Black Vests demanded to speak to Macron’s prime minister, Edouard Philippe.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... s-airport/

Multiculturalism is really awesome, guys. I am so glad you convinced me that this can work.
Everyone has the "right" to be wherever they want to be and do whatever they want to do.
So remember, when some outsider wants to walk into your house, eats all your food, rapes your wife and daughter, and shit and piss all over... You just let them. Remember, it's their "right".

...of course at some point you might get tired of it and start shooting/killing them, but you shouldn't think like that... You have no right. :snooty:

The only right you have is to bend over and take it up the... :o

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Absolute state of the UK

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 24, 2019 11:47 am

Theresa May Resigns
- will stay on until replacement found

I don't know why. But the timing is interesting for me as part of my research on the Trump coup. Her resignation is coming on the eve of the Trump visit to Britain. Recently Devin Nunes wrote a letter requesting POTUS Trump to Question PM Theresa May Over U.K. Involvement in “Spygate”

PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri May 24, 2019 12:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:47 am
Theresa May Resigns
- will stay on until replacement found

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 24, 2019 12:11 pm

Check your calendar...………………………… It's the End of May
Last edited by C-Mag on Fri May 24, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 24, 2019 12:13 pm

The Announcement
PLATA O PLOMO

Arc Light

Post by Arc Light » Fri May 24, 2019 12:28 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 24, 2019 12:39 pm

May should have listened to Trump
by Don Surber
May told the BBC last July, “He told me I should sue the E.U. — not go into negotiations. Sue them. Actually, no, we’re going into negotiations with them.”

And nearly 11 months later, the negotiations have gone nowhere, and May is crying like a baby as she must resign as PM. Her resignation is June 7 so it will not overshadow the commemoration of the 75th anniversary of D-Day.

Meanwhile, Donald John Trump is still president despite May's government colluding with Obama to spy on and attempt to frame President Trump.
PLATA O PLOMO