Europe, Boring Until it's Not

heydaralon

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 pm

Would you rather live around a bunch of homos or muslims? With the muslims you have acid thrown in your face and raped. With the gays, you will get a makeover and get AIDS raped. These are the dilemnas that UK progressives will face. I suspect that they will pick the musims because the UK is almost 80% Ummah at this point. However, just about every British citzen is open to trying homosexual acts in public, so its up in the air. The only country that has more covert homosexuals is Denmark...
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:21 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 pm
Would you rather live around a bunch of homos or muslims? With the muslims you have acid thrown in your face and raped. With the gays, you will get a makeover and get AIDS raped. These are the dilemnas that UK progressives will face. I suspect that they will pick the musims because the UK is almost 80% Ummah at this point. However, just about every British citzen is open to trying homosexual acts in public, so its up in the air. The only country that has more covert homosexuals is Denmark...
The answer to the above question, gays or muslims is...…………………….. throw Tommy in jail.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:22 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Muslims all day.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:21 pm
heydaralon wrote:
The answer to the above question, gays or muslims is...…………………….. throw Tommy in jail.
CMag:

Great clip from a great show. Your post reminded me of this loool

Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Some typical true Englishman discussing controversial books.

Otern

Post by Otern » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:21 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:22 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Muslims all day.
Pretty much seconding this, but it needs some explanation;

When looking at the overall societal decay in western civilization, it's not the muslims, immigrants, or otherwise "brown people" who are at fault. It's not the gay people either. Gay people are for the most part great. I have no problem with gay people getting married, or even adopting children. But there's more to the whole LGBT-movement than fighting for the rights of gay people. Gay people have all these rights in Norway, but the LGBT-movement is fighting harder now than ever.

The problem lies with the whole pride/LGBT movement trying to legitimize other forms of partnership than monogamy. The aggressive support of increased divorce rates, breaking up families, and turning over more and more core family responsibilities to the state. Then we have the trans-acceptance, which is getting way out of hand. Kids being put on hormones because they're confused about their gender identity, and who the hell can blame the kids for being confused nowadays? Divorce rates, people putting off having kids because they prefer to indulge in hedonistic lifestyles of traveling, drugs, casual sex, and other forms of narcissism. Can't really blame the muslim immigrants for not wanting their children to fall for this too.

I used to work in kindergartens, some of them majority immigrant and refugees. And I noticed that for the most part, the muslims actually had involved fathers. The fathers picked up their kids as often as the mothers, the parents stayed together. They have actual functional family values. Sure, there's silly ideas about not eating pork, and probably lots more, but they're actually trying to keep the foundation of civilization alive, unlike the LGBT-movement, who just want to tear it down out of spite.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:25 am

Excatly Otern. I don't have a problem with people who are gay, but with the notion that simply based on your sexuality or "sexual identity", you need to fit into this narrow, little box where you're supposed to feel the same way politically and socially as everyone else who shares your sexuality. That's what alot of those LGBT movements have become or are becoming. Generally, this notion that if you belong to some "minority", you're expected to conform to be a "victim", vote a certain way, be "tolerant" of such and such people. Like an asylum straitjacketing all "minority" groups untill the patients are ready to agree that they're all oppressed, need to eat more vegan, hug a refugee, and vote for progressive parties.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:43 am

The left created fake identities like this to divide whites. Having this identity based on where you insert your penis to the point that your chosen slot determines your vote really sums up how I feel about the left right now.

The only real identities that matter at the political level right now are race, culture, and economic class.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:23 am

Otern wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:21 am

The problem lies with the whole pride/LGBT movement trying to legitimize other forms of partnership than monogamy. The aggressive support of increased divorce rates, breaking up families, and turning over more and more core family responsibilities to the state. Then we have the trans-acceptance, which is getting way out of hand. Kids being put on hormones because they're confused about their gender identity, and who the hell can blame the kids for being confused nowadays? Divorce rates, people putting off having kids because they prefer to indulge in hedonistic lifestyles of traveling, drugs, casual sex, and other forms of narcissism.
Good Post Otern
It was the obvious question that some of us asked 25 years ago...……………….. where does it end. If you asked someone who was supporting gay lifestyles in the early 90's they would get an odd, confused look on their face. Then I would throw out all the really weird deviant shit, bestiality, necrophilia, pedophilia. They would be shocked and affirm certainly not...…………………. but here we are.

We are going to get taught a lesson about this shit, a lesson that I'm sure history has taught before. There are very real reasons why traditional families work and are in the best interest of society.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Otern

Post by Otern » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:08 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:23 am
We are going to get taught a lesson about this shit, a lesson that I'm sure history has taught before. There are very real reasons why traditional families work and are in the best interest of society.
A few years ago, I would have disagreed. But I totally agree now.

I still think gay marriage, or at least equal forms of partnership where they have the same legal perks as marriage is the way to go. And it's worth it to test if gay couple adopting kids works out in the long run, so I still support adoption for gays. But we already have this in Norway now.

Now they want to introduce artificial insemination for SINGLE women. And some even want surrogacy for gay couples. This is going way too far. (I think surrogacy for straight couples is just as wrong btw). There's plenty of kids available for adoption, because of fucked up drug culture, and general child mistreatment. These kids need parents too, even if they're not their biological parents. If gay couples adopt them, it's pretty much a win-win. But we lose this mutually beneficial result if we're suddenly going to introduce surrogacy and artificial insemination for gay couples.