Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Ph64

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Ph64 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:40 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:36 am
The Guardian is MSM and the author a "journalist", so it's all just fake news... in fact, there probably aren't any third world immigrants in the UK, at all.

ooooor.... :think:

As Carlus says, it's just a racist author, from the well-known, uh... far...right Russian and Soros-controlled, propaganda paper called The Guardian (of The White Males of The World, formerly. A secret we acquired by anonymous sources).

:whistle:
A Gillette razor can cure their racist misogynist toxic masculinity. :roll:

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:28 am

Ph64 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:40 am
BjornP wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:36 am
The Guardian is MSM and the author a "journalist", so it's all just fake news... in fact, there probably aren't any third world immigrants in the UK, at all.

ooooor.... :think:

As Carlus says, it's just a racist author, from the well-known, uh... far...right Russian and Soros-controlled, propaganda paper called The Guardian (of The White Males of The World, formerly. A secret we acquired by anonymous sources).

:whistle:
A Gillette razor can cure their racist misogynist toxic masculinity. :roll:
Naturally. That blue strip of supposed balm? Genetically modified gel programmed to alter the brain waves. Unfortunately, to the already woke, it just causes migraines, uncontrolled anal leakage and the desire to take up knitting. So, Guardian journalists have taken to using Merkur safety razors, instead. They (loudly, and on numerous social media platforms) insist that they're only using Merkur razors ironically, though. They nervously hold up printed, unfunny, SJW memes while shaving. The angry, pained, intensely uncomfortable faces of social media personalities wearing sweaters still accuse them of lack of stamina, though.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:37 pm

I liked knitting when I was a kid, actually. It’s very calming.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Knitting does look very relaxing.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:39 pm
Knitting does look very relaxing.
Pearl one, stitch two, just don't forget your placement.
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:45 pm

You guys just say that because you were cryogenically frozen for a couple decades...only reasonable explanation. :think:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:21 pm

I don't have anything negative to say about knitting.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:24 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:45 pm
You guys just say that because you were cryogenically frozen for a couple decades...only reasonable explanation. :think:
I wish, if I was I'd have a hell of a pension coming my way then.
#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:57 am

You can't make this shit up.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... -limerick/
A docker from Humberside has been investigated by police over a limerick he posted on Twitter after an officer claimed it constitutes a ‘hate incident’ against transgender people.

Harry Miller, 53, from Lincoln was contacted on Wednesday by a community cohesion officer following a complaint that had been made about the plant and machinery dealer’s social media posts.

Citing 30 potentially offensive tweets, the PC singled out a limerick Mr Miller had retweeted which questioned whether transgender women are biological women. It included the lines: "Your breasts are made of silicone, your vagina goes nowhere."

Even though no crime was committed, sharing the limerick online was recorded as a ‘hate incident’.

PC Mansoor Gul told Mr Miller: “I’ve been on a course and what you need to understand is that you can have a foetus with a female brain that grows male body parts and that’s what a transgender person is.”

After Mr Miller questioned why the complainant was being described as a “victim” if no crime had been committed, the officer told him: “We need to check your thinking”.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:52 am

A man with a penchant for rhyme
Got arrested committing no crime
But the guy was a prick
To all chicks with a dick
Bet he sits down to pee every time.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.