Europe, Boring Until it's Not

C-Mag

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:54 pm

UN Elites Attack Poland's Coal Country
Katowice is like the West Virginia of Poland, it's the nation's coal capital. It's a strange place to host a climate change conference.

Coal miners are venerated as heroes in Poland, but the UN is trying to impose their anti-coal agenda and phase them out. https://www.therebel.media/un-climate-c ... ebel-media
How's that 21st Hanseatic League coming ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:52 am

I assume The Rebel is some sort of American, rabidly Marxist, anti-capitalist rag? Why else whine about coal being "phased out"? Retrain coal miners for some other mining industry, then. Did they get up in arms over McD digitalizing and automating more of their business, too? :roll:

Also, the UN "elites".. are called presidents and prime ministers and no climate agreement is binding to members who don't accept to be bound by it. The UN is not some global version of the EU.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:26 am

What other mining industry?

globalists conspired with the PRC to destroy strategic resource industries like steel and aluminum, setting us up for military defeat. Trump is trying to save those mining industries, but Democrats are intent on destroying g us and neocons/libertarians are too stupid and merchant-driven to understand some things are more important than profit.

Also, just because a region has lots of coal does not mean it has anything else to mine in sufficient quantity.

I am all for phasing out coal, but we need to spend a lot of capital on retraining and education. We need to stop hemorrhaging jobs to slave markets as well.

Democrats do not want to spend the money because these are working class white men. Most Republicans do not want to spend the money because they are retarded merchant assholes.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:36 am

Woah, woah, woah!

A lot of the Democrats are retarded merchant assholes as well. :snooty:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:45 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:36 am
Woah, woah, woah!

A lot of the Democrats are retarded merchant assholes as well. :snooty:
Very true

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:09 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:26 am

globalists conspired with the PRC to destroy strategic resource industries like steel and aluminum, setting us up for military defeat. Trump is trying to save those mining industries, but Democrats are intent on destroying g us and neocons/libertarians are too stupid and merchant-driven to understand some things are more important than profit.

Also, just because a region has lots of coal does not mean it has anything else to mine in sufficient quantity.

I am all for phasing out coal, but we need to spend a lot of capital on retraining and education. We need to stop hemorrhaging jobs to slave markets as well.

Democrats do not want to spend the money because these are working class white men. Most Republicans do not want to spend the money because they are retarded merchant assholes.
During the bitter miners' strike during Thatcher's govt' she defeated them and destroyed their industry by importing cheap coal from China.
She did nothing and spent not a penny on re-training or education for the thousands of miners that were thrown on the scrap heap.

This makes her a globalist retarded merchant asshole and I'm sure you will remain true to your principles by joining me in condemning her.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:11 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:09 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:26 am

During the bitter miners' strike during Thatcher's govt' she defeated them and destroyed their industry by importing cheap coal from China.
She did nothing and spent not a penny on re-training or education for the thousands of miners that were thrown on the scrap heap.

This makes her a globalist retarded merchant asshole and I'm sure you will remain true to your principles by joining me in condemning her.
She was straight-up merchant class, dude. She worshipped Mammon.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 am

Yet you have argued that she ''saved'' Britain from the Unions and had the best interest of Britain at heart. Her buddy Ronald Reagan also had the same policies.
So if the Conservatives and the leftists both support the merchant class who will you follow in your desire to disarm them? The Communists?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:55 am

Everyone hates the “merchant class” and “Mammon worshippers” until a communist regime eliminates them. Then it’s all gulags and labor camps for the complainers who were previously cashing government checks, paid for by whom?
The Mammon worshippers.
Lulz
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:33 am

BjornP wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:52 am
I assume The Rebel is some sort of American, rabidly Marxist, anti-capitalist rag? Why else whine about coal being "phased out"? Retrain coal miners for some other mining industry, then. Did they get up in arms over McD digitalizing and automating more of their business, too? :roll:

Also, the UN "elites".. are called presidents and prime ministers and no climate agreement is binding to members who don't accept to be bound by it. The UN is not some global version of the EU.
I believe the Rebel is a Canadian media outlet. IMO, UN Elites is accurate. The UN has been bought by the Global Mercantilists.

I don't know about McD's. The reason I post it is because what I'm seeing is an ever increasing rejection for Globalism. If these indicators don't mean anything to you, cool.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience