Europe, Boring Until it's Not

heydaralon

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:20 am

Also, Greece's tax system is the stuff of legend. Greek plastic surgeons and doctors used to claim they made like 12,000 Euros per year to get out of paying taxes. They all do this. Fine, just don't get on welfare. Oh wait! We all need our welfare and age 27 retirement. How does that work? German taxpayers foot the bill lol. You are not going to bullshit a bullshiter. You don't have a society that collapses routinely by having a good culture/work ethic and good government. Lazy Greeks are the worst.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:22 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:19 am
Otern wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:14 am
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:51 am
Exactly. Greeks do not want to work. Period. They are all on welfare and they have gone bankrupt multiple times. They are lazy good for nothing morons.
This myth needs to die. The greeks are some of the hardest working people in Europe. It's not "they don't want to work" that's the reason they're fucked.
Let’s rephrase that, a majority are lazy shits... the minority can no longer support the majority.
That's the deal the EU should have made with Greeks. You guys are worthless and we will bail you out, but you have to keep every muslim terrorist on your island and not let them contaminate Europe. Boom! Problem solved. Daralon gets Nobel Prize!
Shikata ga nai

Otern

Post by Otern » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:24 am

They didn't bail out Greece. They bailed out the German banks lending money to Greece. Greece is still fucked, but Germany was saved.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 am

Mr Ruparel says tax evasion in widespread in Greece, carried out by middle-earners and not just "big property owners".

"It's not through complex schemes, it's simply through shops not giving receipts, and the government not keeping track of what people earn."

The extent of the problem makes it easier for that stigma of the "greedy" Greeks to take hold, he adds.
Lazy greeks don't want to work, want benefits, and don't pay taxes. Wtf Greece
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:27 am

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:09 am
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:51 am

Exactly. Greeks do not want to work. Period. They are all on welfare and they have gone bankrupt multiple times. They are lazy good for nothing morons. Same with Spain and Portugal. They have an 8 hour workweek. And they retire at age 35. Look it up. In Greece, there are often 130 year old people still collecting welfare, because their families do not want to report the death because that means no more free money. Imagine if you were a hardworking German making useful stuff and you were forced to subsidize and become tied to a lazy foreign country who won't even get out of bed in the morning? How is that sustainable? And that is not even taking into account the massive flow of terrorists and thugs from Libya and Eritrea who hate your entire civilization.

Bloody lazy Krauts and Cloggies.
I'd love to know how those numbers were calculated lol. If they are anything like America's, then they are next to meaningless.
I strongly suspect they were not pulled out of your arse like your numbers were.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:28 am

Otern wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:24 am
They didn't bail out Greece. They bailed out the German banks lending money to Greece. Greece is still fucked, but Germany was saved.

Another argument against the EU. Greece would still be poor, but at least they wouldn't be flirting with Nazism and Communism. I guess everyone needs to believe in something. Seems like you could find a better god than a ridiculous pie in the sky utopian Pan European system. But I realize that I can't convert a true believer. Your entire continent will be a burning rubble, and you will insist that the EU would work in principle, but it just wasn't tried properly the first time. Carry on with your Lazy Laconian Apologism.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:27 am
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:09 am

Bloody lazy Krauts and Cloggies.
I'd love to know how those numbers were calculated lol. If they are anything like America's, then they are next to meaningless.
I strongly suspect they were not pulled out of your arse like your numbers were.
The EU is doing great things for Greeks. Syriza and Golden Dawn are products of a good system. Since the EU is now full of Fascists, Racists, Nationalists, and Communists, plus indolent Greeks, wouldn't it be in the UK's interests to just leave? After all, you guys are really open minded and progressive. Why be a part of such a racist evil organization?
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:31 am

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:28 am
Otern wrote:

Another argument against the EU. Greece would still be poor, but at least they wouldn't be flirting with Nazism and Communism. I guess everyone needs to believe in something. Seems like you could find a better god than a ridiculous pie in the sky utopian Pan European system. But I realize that I can't convert a true believer. Your entire continent will be a burning rubble, and you will insist that the EU would work in principle, but it just wasn't tried properly the first time. Carry on with your Lazy Laconian Apologism.
LOL. Otern is not a lover of the EU.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:37 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:31 am
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:28 am
Otern wrote:

LOL. Otern is not a lover of the EU.
Good. I stand by everything I said.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:40 am

You say that they are fine people, but I don't buy it. I wouldn't loan money to anyone who went bankrupt 6 times and has a gambling problem.
Shikata ga nai