Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:11 am

Hey look, I'm already posting on the MHF whilst rolling a joint on my lap. Driving fast as well would be dangerous and irresponsible. Plus, I don't want to spill my beer.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:38 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:11 am
Hey look, I'm already posting on the MHF whilst rolling a joint on my lap. Driving fast as well would be dangerous and irresponsible. Plus, I don't want to spill my beer.
*Driving fast, as well, would..

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:38 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Deported.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:01 am

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:38 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Funny, Grammarly didn't try to correct my post but it objects to your use of two full stops (periods).
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:47 am

The only full stop you are seeing is a full stop when the ship arrives in Africa.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:01 am

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:47 am
The only full stop you are seeing is a full stop when the ship arrives in Africa.
I lol’d
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:45 am

Oh goody, Victoria falls has long been on my list of places to visit.
Drop me off in Kenya and I'll make my own way from there.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:04 pm

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:51 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:54 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 pm

What a ridiculous thing to say.
Of course I believe in borders.
What I don't believe in is refusing asylum to genuine refugees based on their skin colour or which creation myth they believe in.
I also believe that if, during the asylum process, evidence is found to prove that a potential migrant is a danger to society they should be refused permission and returned home.
As for respecting the law, I'm taking no lectures from a dimwit who has openly called for drone strikes and the machine-gunning of migrants approaching the border.
When they attempt to break a border wall illegally instead of entering the country leggaly through a well documented border entry port, they are no longer “migrants” but an invasion force.

Get that through your thick skull you wanker.
By ''entering the country leggaly'' do you mean on foot?
They aren't on foot, they are being driven around, and only on foot when the video cameras are in place. Seriously, are you that daft? Sorry, I know you are, because anyone who has been a parent can tell you now, no child ever stays that clean after 30-mile walk, nevermind a thousand+

They are driving towards the US border, they can find their way to the port of entry. They also can enter the US legally, the fact they are not, it means they are an invasion force.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:07 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:51 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:54 am

When they attempt to break a border wall illegally instead of entering the country leggaly through a well documented border entry port, they are no longer “migrants” but an invasion force.

Get that through your thick skull you wanker.
By ''entering the country leggaly'' do you mean on foot?
They aren't on foot, they are being driven around, and only on foot when the video cameras are in place. Seriously, are you that daft? Sorry, I know you are, because anyone who has been a parent can tell you now, no child ever stays that clean after 30-mile walk, nevermind a thousand+

They are driving towards the US border, they can find their way to the port of entry. They also can enter the US legally, the fact they are not, it means they are an invasion force.
Vapid, irrelevant drivel which has nothing to do with the legality of shooting and attacking with drones civilians approaching your border.

Ps ''on foot'' was a joke, you pillock.