Europe, Boring Until it's Not

BjornP

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by BjornP » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:41 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:28 pm
It is being defied, quite correctly by countries that do not want barbarous Moslems dumped on them by the tens of thousands at the direction of the faceless nomenklatura in Brussels. But the fact of the matter is, the EU wants these policies to be standard. They want to wrest as much power as they can from local hands, centralizing and standardizing their actions across the continent. The EU does not want the commoners interfering with their decisions, or even knowing about them. It is quite disgusting to watch really. Slovakia and Hungary have stood up to this and prudently decided that it is not in their interests to have a rapefugee flood. These countries are flawed, but they are at least looking out for their own citizens, instead of serving them up to wolves for gangrape, out of fear that some salafist imam will wag his finger at them in disapproval for turning away waves of future terrorists.

I can only hope that this immigrant debacle will be the straw that breaks the EU's back and pulls Europe back down to reality. The EU is not sustainable. It is a utopian project in slow motion. Save yourselves while you can and perform a Dexit. No need to cling to the hull of a sinking sewage tanker. The EU is a complete and total embarassment, and any self respecting American views it with utter contempt. Europeans are not known for their bravery, their intelligence, or their work ethic, but they do have a great sense of humor. They made the funniest joke of all, The European Union.
You realize Hungary and Slovakia is just as much the EU as Germany, right? Germany or Sweden's (past) open border immigrant policies was never the EU's, the EU meaning the member states. There was the open market, meant for the free movement of labor from one EU member country to the other, but there was never any "open border" between inside the EU and outside of it.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:50 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:53 am

I don't call the Muslims and the other fringe bastard groups out there French because well, let's be honest, they aren't French... and have no intention to assimilate.
Yes they are and they do, their passports and their integration into French society, often going back generations, prove it.
Go back to writing your book instead of wasting your time leaving vapid comments about a country you obviously know little about and I suspect have never visited.

Joining the political systems of western democracies is not refusing to assimilate, it is probably the strongest indication that they have.
http://www.euro-islam.info/2017/04/19/e ... e-germany/
Yeah, I'll not take your word for it... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_t ... st_century

But let's ignore that if you want and just go for this: https://www.economist.com/europe/2011/0 ... d-a-prayer

Looks like assimilation to me... not.

As for visit, yes I have before all this bullshit happened, and honestly, I am angry it has been allowed to.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:43 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:08 pm
Are we sure Monte isn't an American Democrat?
I've been called some terrible things here on the MHF including an apologist for rapists, a Marxist, a chicken fucker and a cunt.
Never before though have I been so insulted as to suggest that I'm an American.
Take that back DB or I'm crossing you off my non-denominational winter festival greeting card list.
As an American, I can honestly say we don't want him. Someone from Spain wants to take him?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Spain still has laws against more gypsies coming in, I thought.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:54 pm
Don't you remember, he doesn't believe in borders...so why should laws matter to him?
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:05 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:54 pm
Don't you remember, he doesn't believe in borders...so why should laws matter to him?
What a ridiculous thing to say.
Of course I believe in borders.
What I don't believe in is refusing asylum to genuine refugees based on their skin colour or which creation myth they believe in.
I also believe that if, during the asylum process, evidence is found to prove that a potential migrant is a danger to society they should be refused permission and returned home.
As for respecting the law, I'm taking no lectures from a dimwit who has openly called for drone strikes and the machine-gunning of migrants approaching the border.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:46 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:48 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:43 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:08 pm
Are we sure Monte isn't an American Democrat?
I've been called some terrible things here on the MHF including an apologist for rapists, a Marxist, a chicken fucker and a cunt.
Never before though have I been so insulted as to suggest that I'm an American.
Take that back DB or I'm crossing you off my non-denominational winter festival greeting card list.
As an American, I can honestly say we don't want him. Someone from Spain wants to take him?
Which part of my statement made you think I want to become an American?
I've already won the lottery of life by being born an Englishman.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:08 pm

BjornP wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:41 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:28 pm
It is being defied, quite correctly by countries that do not want barbarous Moslems dumped on them by the tens of thousands at the direction of the faceless nomenklatura in Brussels. But the fact of the matter is, the EU wants these policies to be standard. They want to wrest as much power as they can from local hands, centralizing and standardizing their actions across the continent. The EU does not want the commoners interfering with their decisions, or even knowing about them. It is quite disgusting to watch really. Slovakia and Hungary have stood up to this and prudently decided that it is not in their interests to have a rapefugee flood. These countries are flawed, but they are at least looking out for their own citizens, instead of serving them up to wolves for gangrape, out of fear that some salafist imam will wag his finger at them in disapproval for turning away waves of future terrorists.

I can only hope that this immigrant debacle will be the straw that breaks the EU's back and pulls Europe back down to reality. The EU is not sustainable. It is a utopian project in slow motion. Save yourselves while you can and perform a Dexit. No need to cling to the hull of a sinking sewage tanker. The EU is a complete and total embarassment, and any self respecting American views it with utter contempt. Europeans are not known for their bravery, their intelligence, or their work ethic, but they do have a great sense of humor. They made the funniest joke of all, The European Union.
You realize Hungary and Slovakia is just as much the EU as Germany, right? Germany or Sweden's (past) open border immigrant policies was never the EU's, the EU meaning the member states. There was the open market, meant for the free movement of labor from one EU member country to the other, but there was never any "open border" between inside the EU and outside of it.
Why is it that any time a far right politician in Austria, France, or wherever seems poised to gain power, the EU technocrats lift the curtain a bit and reveal their contempt for the electorate. They will openly say that they will not let this person win and that free speech will be restricted. Don't pretend this hasn't happened multiple times. This isn't a fluke either. Marine Le Pen got 34% in the runoff French election. The AfD got 13% in 2017. This is to say nothing of Poland and Hungary's political shift. Why do you suppose this is happening, and why is it happening now?

I do not want a return to facism in Europe btw. Unlike your governments and many of your pitiful voters, I actually enjoy liberty. The right to bear arms, the right to free speech, the right to a real trial etc, are all values that are important to me. But your policies of valuing muslim rape gangs over taxpayers safety (a single European taxpayer should have exponentially more value than the entire suffering of the Levant and horn of Africa btw because they are citzens, and citizens are the only people the EU should care about). The mayor of Cologne, a self proclaimed feminist, threw her own ideology and supporters under the bus when the rape attacks happened. She hates white men, but she ignored the reality of the situation and real rape culture that is endemic in the entire Umma. France did the same. Do you not see a connection between letting in filthy rapist animals, and how this will cause citizens to reject the power system that allows this to happen?

I am being hyperbolic, but so is your government. You guys have a serious probelm with youth unemployment in the very countries that are the places where all these muslims mob rush in. Gibraltar saw revolting violent muslim molesting mobs stampede the gates. These countries were having serious anarchist riots over the dim career prospects for youth not long ago. We are talking over a third of youth in Spain, Portugal, and Greece being unemployed. Italy has long resented the huge burden their populace, asylum centers, and navy bear from picking up these coyote rape rafts in the Mediterranean and has also expressed open contempt for the EU. Greece is a filthy disgusting place already with rampant laziness and at one time 35% unemployment. They had Golden dawn and Syriza, neo nazis and commies gaining support, and you morons think it is a wise idea to allow millions of muslims from Turkey and Libya to enter Europe through this powder keg of a country? How dumb are you guys? If 1 in 3 people my age didn't have a job, and all of a sudden millions of criminals were in my already hopeless country driving down govt budgets, screwing with the labor markets and generally prompting xenophobia due to their boorish behavior, how will that react with a place where extremist political ideologies are seriously being considered? Do you know anything about Europe in the 1930's? That is a recipe for destruction. The fact that the EU doesn't see the correlation between their own stupid open borders globalist shit and the voters increasingly rejecting them through these anti EU candidates shows me that your whole Euro project is doomed, and that your leaders are far stupider than Hellen Keller (who was an actual retard).

Keep this shit up. If Europe falls apart, Trump will probably win 3 terms, and he can keep making our own country better. Your continent will be a warning to American voters on what not to do, and to be honest, it will be for the best if the EU goes the way of Austro-Hungary and the Ottomans. I actually care about human dignity for all of mankind and I respect everyone, and once the EUSSR falls apart, it will replace the decay and rapist gobalist fatalism that has grown on your Caliphate continent like Stage 4 anal cancer. I would rather live in a full sceptic tank underneath a Port au Prince AIDS clinic than live anywhere in Europe, because at least there is a limit to how disgusting that lifestyle will be. You guys keep setting the bar lower and lower, and every time I think that you've reached the floor it's some oak island type shit and a mysterious trap door drops you down another layer to cucked Euro-debauchery. You won't even have electricity by the time your next generation is college aged, because your entire govt budget will go towards building mosques venerating the acid attack martyrs, with Merkel cutting the ribbon. I hope one day you folks will see the light and return to the values of the West that allowed you to even get a society Muslims wanted to loot.
Last edited by heydaralon on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:34 pm

If only we adopted the US political system where fundraising was more important than policies in our elections and favours returned to donors and lobbyists set the agenda for governance.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:43 pm

You're going to need to grow bigger than the average US state to achieve it.