Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:37 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:07 pm

BjornP wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:19 am

Anger does not make a person wrong.

Your analysis is what keeps getting more and more unhinged and you appear not angry at all. I'm not angry now, though, so if you feel more secure posting your arguments now, please do so because I really have no idea at how you arrive at the conclusions you do. After all...

Trump? Where do I mention him, or what part of what I wrote did you imagine referenced him? The relevant people in relation to the story are the minister of immigration, Inger Støjberg, MP for the DPP, Martin Henriksen and more broadly speaking the current sitting government.
In 5 years, the name of your town will be changed from Aalborg to Allahborg, the capital will be called CoopenRapen. And believe me, that avatar of the polar bear is very haram. Idolatry and the graven image of a beast puts it above Allah himself, so it will need to be changed. I guess my question is, if you like living near sex offenders and rapists so much, why allow armies of them in from the middle east? Just commit a felony, and you can live among them in a Danish prison. No need to bankrupt your economy with the foreign rapists. Anyway, its hard not to be smug when we have been told by Merkel types that we are evil nazis for not wanting to bring in unassimilated lowlifes into our borders, yet now the Danes are understanding what it means to live with these fiends. I forget where I read it, but a tiny tiny amount of these Mohammadens got jobs and didn't need welfare. Like 500 total out of several hundred thousand. They certainly created jobs though: more police, more rape trauma counselors, more ER burn doctors (for acid attacks) and more social workers were all needed to heal the psychic and physical wounds of the innumerable citizens maimed, killed, and molested by these cruel Saracens. May Allah always smile upon your country brother, and may he bless you with many more immigrants. Peace be upon you.
Last edited by heydaralon on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Are we sure Monte isn't an American Democrat?

Soon as the beatdown is being handed out on immigration he's rattling off on Mueller and the Russia probe.
Dude, he's got Democrat DNA.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:11 pm

Interesting how many of the foreigners on here tell us not to comment or opine on their open door mass rape welfare policies, but they are eager to give unsolicited thoughts on our policies, our leaders, and our probes. Many of them have even watched a 5 min CNN clip on Mueller and his amazing case, so their insight is very unique.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:22 pm

It can't be helped.
We give them their own thread to talk about their own bullshit countries, and they still TALK ABOUT US.

It's not that Americans are arrogant or think we're superior.
They think we're superior.
;)

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:29 pm

They know they fucked up with this open door policy so they are doubling down on it and trying to draw attention away by pointing out Trump's bad tan and the fact that Mueller just proved Russia collusion by demonstrating that Trump's limo driver's accountant watched Dr. Zhivago 5 times in the month of March.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:34 pm

They're like Caucasian Palestinians, under the Hamas EU.
Any time their lives are fucked up, they point at America.
lulz

America didn't fuck you up, folks.
Ya'll fucked yourselves up.

Britain is trying to unfuck itself, at least.
Go Brexit!

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:50 pm

A little reminder that both the EU and Europe is more than the policies of Germany's Merkel:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/0 ... er-states/
In a ruling which could have far-reaching consequences for how the European Union deals with migrants in future, the European Court of Justice on Wednesday upheld the right of member states to deport asylum-seekers to the first EU country they enter.

The ruling amounted to an effective rejection of Angela Merkel’s controversial “open-door” refugee policy, which saw more than one million asylum-seekers flood into Germany.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:28 pm

It is being defied, quite correctly by countries that do not want barbarous Moslems dumped on them by the tens of thousands at the direction of the faceless nomenklatura in Brussels. But the fact of the matter is, the EU wants these policies to be standard. They want to wrest as much power as they can from local hands, centralizing and standardizing their actions across the continent. The EU does not want the commoners interfering with their decisions, or even knowing about them. It is quite disgusting to watch really. Slovakia and Hungary have stood up to this and prudently decided that it is not in their interests to have a rapefugee flood. These countries are flawed, but they are at least looking out for their own citizens, instead of serving them up to wolves for gangrape, out of fear that some salafist imam will wag his finger at them in disapproval for turning away waves of future terrorists.

I can only hope that this immigrant debacle will be the straw that breaks the EU's back and pulls Europe back down to reality. The EU is not sustainable. It is a utopian project in slow motion. Save yourselves while you can and perform a Dexit. No need to cling to the hull of a sinking sewage tanker. The EU is a complete and total embarassment, and any self respecting American views it with utter contempt. Europeans are not known for their bravery, their intelligence, or their work ethic, but they do have a great sense of humor. They made the funniest joke of all, The European Union.
Last edited by heydaralon on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:43 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:08 pm
Are we sure Monte isn't an American Democrat?
I've been called some terrible things here on the MHF including an apologist for rapists, a Marxist, a chicken fucker and a cunt.
Never before though have I been so insulted as to suggest that I'm an American.
Take that back DB or I'm crossing you off my non-denominational winter festival greeting card list.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.