Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Just shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11. But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:58 pm

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 pm

That's not even remotely in the same ballgame as my reply. :roll:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 pm

It's the same shape, though.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:10 pm

It was a bit rectangular, I'll admit.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:05 pm

He's not mad, he's just going off on an unhinged, random rant about Trump which he's personally aiming at a stranger over the internet.
Totally sane.
Paragon of Danish culture.

Collect yourself, sir. Once you gather your wits I'll be more than happy to dismantle your arguments. But I refuse to kick a screaming baby while he's down.

;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:04 pm

BjornP wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:37 pm

I don't mind most of the policies aimed at keeping refugees and worthless immigrants away... but it has to be done in respectful, dignified manner.

Are you implying that any immigrant is worthless? How can you say that when you have numerous examples of delicious ethnic cuisine? Also you implied that they are poor. Syria and Eritrea may not meet the economic standards of the West, but they are rich in culture, which is more important that money. Afterall, your taxpayers can certainly give them money. To characterize these muslims as rapists is a bit chauvenistic of you. In many middle eastern countries, what we callously call rape and non consent is simply a part of muslim culture. Mohamed himself married a 7 year old, but I guess you know better than a man appointed by god. Your smug phrase clit-slitting also caused me to bristle in outrage. That procedure is a rite of passage for muslim females (not that I'm assuming their gender just because they have a clit) and the fact that Danish men do not perform the same procedure on their own infant daughters goes against numerous EU mandates. I guess being Danish means you get to act like your own culture is somehow superior to that of Egyptian "rapists." Weird. If they are so bad, why did you guys let them in, in the first place? I don't get what is so "dignified" about insinuating that there is a rape problem in the Middle East. I'm sure you would feel quite comfortable letting a female relative of yours walk through any neighborhood in Cairo, Raqqa, or Saana alone at night. Why wouldn't you? They are wonderful places to live in. That's why these refugees came to Coopenhagen. Because they came from superior places with superior cultures. Stop being mean and exclusive. Let them in, subsidize them whatever it costs, and don't complain(unless you want to get jailed for hate speech). Do what your EU leaders tell you to. They know best.
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:19 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:05 pm
He's not mad, he's just going off on an unhinged, random rant about Trump which he's personally aiming at a stranger over the internet.
Totally sane.
Paragon of Danish culture.

Collect yourself, sir. Once you gather your wits I'll be more than happy to dismantle your arguments. But I refuse to kick a screaming baby while he's down.

;)
Anger does not make a person wrong.

Your analysis is what keeps getting more and more unhinged and you appear not angry at all. I'm not angry now, though, so if you feel more secure posting your arguments now, please do so because I really have no idea at how you arrive at the conclusions you do. After all...

Trump? Where do I mention him, or what part of what I wrote did you imagine referenced him? The relevant people in relation to the story are the minister of immigration, Inger Støjberg, MP for the DPP, Martin Henriksen and more broadly speaking the current sitting government.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 am

The 1951 Refugee Convention and the 1967 Protocol are the problems. The first one was written to regulate the handling of all the refugees after WWII and the second one how to deal with people fleeing across the iron curtain. To allow everyone in the world the same access to the west as was intended for those two categories is just preposterous. Everybody knows this so we try to restrict peoples movement to avoid having them coming here and demanding their rights. For example, we punish airlines and passenger lines for bringing immigrants without papers to shut that way down and now we start building fences and walls. Get rid of the convention.

Today the system is like handing out free wheelchairs to any paralyzed person who gets to the top of a skyscraper without elevators. It's inhumane, it gives people false hopes, it makes refugee smugglers rich, it's a drain on societies who really need to keep their most able people and it is a severe threat to the best civilizations that world history has produced.

It has to stop.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:02 am

BjornP wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:19 am

Anger does not make a person wrong.
It does reveal their character and state of mind though, which indicate whether or not they're rational actors based upon what they're so angry about. In this case you're angry as hell because I directly quoted your own words to you. Does that make you wrong? It's not a right/wrong thing. It makes you irrational.
Trump? Where do I mention him, or what part of what I wrote did you imagine referenced him? The relevant people in relation to the story are the minister of immigration, Inger Støjberg, MP for the DPP, Martin Henriksen and more broadly speaking the current sitting government.
Sorry, I merely scanned your reply once it became apparent that it wasn't written to convey anything beyond rage. Looks like you said "triumphalism" - which makes no sense to me given the context. Are all territorial members of the animal kingdom "triumphalistic" when guarding their territory, or only Caucasian members of the human species? If it's just us, how did we manage to distinguish ourselves from the rest of the animal kingdom? If not, then it's rather silly to label a common expression of natural animal kingdom territorialism as "triumphalistic". "Look at all those triumphalistic lions rudely chasing interlopers from their hunting grounds. What assholes."

Are the Danes assholes for putting uninvited interlopers on an island and making it clear they are not welcome? Or are the people crashing through the borders of Denmark and simply expecting you all to allow them to co-habitate on your land the assholes? Think about it like your house. Is it beneath the Danes to rudely eject home invaders from their domicile? Is that too "triumphalistic" for you Euros? Or are the home invaders the actual assholes in this scenario?

May want to reexamine your perceptions on this issue instead of allowing your social conditioning to trigger you. Anger inhibits logic, and makes people easy to control. It might not be a random accident that this topic makes you so damn angry.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"