Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:33 pm

Germany.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Germany needs it.
Frauline Merkel would be brutal...... frankly not sure the Krauts have the stones to riot anymore
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:38 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:34 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:17 pm
They have replace Macron first.
From what I've read, there's wide support to do just that. Then it's not assured either. BREXIT is getting g neutered because Globalists are writing the treaty to leave the EU.

Globalists don't care how you vote
Brexit was the smartest thing the UK has done in decades. It seemed too good to be true, and now it is starting to sound like it is. Sad
What I've read is Teresa May gutted Brexit in exit docs, basically the UK will still be in the EU indefinitely, but with no voting rights.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Now Yellow Vests in the Netherlands
https://www.yenisafak.com//en/world/yel ... ds-3468012

Rumors of the Dutch police using Tulip cannons and Hash gas to suppress the dozens of men protesting after work as they head to the brothel
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:05 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/02/worl ... tests.html
“Their response has poisoned the situation even more,” Mr. Depourtoux said. “The citizens have asked for lower taxes, and they’re saying, ‘Ecology,’” he said in a reference to Mr. Macron’s speech of last week where he outlined France’s plans to transition from fossil-based fuels to renewable energy.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:18 pm

I'm surprised they haven't blamed the riots on Trump.

Funny thing is, it probably was influenced by Trump
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:18 pm
I'm surprised they haven't blamed the riots on Trump.

Funny thing is, it probably was influenced by Trump
Not as much as you think - read the article - the rural french are living on the poverty line bc of taxes.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:35 pm

No, I completely get that. How familiar are you with the 4th Turning and the Grey Champion.

It posits that in crisis times unconventional leaders step out and confront overwhelming power.

Basically he shows others that resistance is not futile and you can win against overwhelming odds.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:37 am

This feels like it has a potential for far more than just some perennial French protester uprising.

I wonder if the jihadis have the patience to wait this out without fucking with people. I think they can't stand the attention going to others and will probably attack somewhere, which would only turn the yellow vest movement against them too. Anything big that happens in Europe that is an affront to the people and the result of government incompetence is going to become incorporated into a movement like this as long as the movement is still strong when the event happens.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:46 am

Also, I have been trying to figure out where these fuel tax funds were supposed to be allocated. The media doesn't ever want to talk about where the money is being spent. I strongly suspected it was meant to pay for the welfare system that was bankrupted by globalist open border policies. But I cannot find any details of how the money is spent at all.

So-called journalism really is garbage for not even mentioning an important detail like that.

Even if the money goes directly to roads, you have a lot of problems there because now your road maintenance depends upon fuel usage, and that undercuts your assertion that you want to curb the amount of driving. Furthermore, I would like to see if other revenue sources for roads was cut short in response so that welfare funds could be paid.