Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Damn, Want to buy my house in Aquitainne?
Last edited by Montegriffo on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:11 pm

You'll enjoy it. 30% more Muslim free by 2017.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Who will I buy my hash from then?
Those Frenchies are a bit uptight about drugs.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Buying drugs from Muslim invaders.... this is why Europe lost the crusades.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Lots of those Muslim "invaders" are 2nd or 3rd generation from Algeria and other parts of the French Imperialist conquests. Probably can't even talk proper Arabic, the younger ones.
Any way where Chateau Monte is the only invaders are other Rost bouff, Cloggies and Krauts.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:31 pm

The French did kind of cuck themselves historically in that regard. This actually goes all the way back to the Revolution days what with the "peoples of the world," mentality.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Not sure when the French colonisation of North Africa began. If only there was a decent history forum around where I could find out.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:49 pm

The act of colonization wasn't what brought about the multiculturalism ideals that the French have cherished for going on about two and a half centuries. Those ideals came from the left (and the left came from the left side of the tennis court,) where they held plays in the middle of political precedings dressed up in costume pretending to be "peoples of the world," convinced that overthrowing the monarchist conservatives was the path forward in the name of enlightenment.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Is that the origin of the left? I thought it was where you sat in the houses of Parliament over here, two swords lengths apart from the right side of the house.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:58 pm

It was the tennis or racquet court if I'm not mistaken. The one group just naturally sat together at the new meeting place.

Eh. Maybe I'm half right. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left–ri ... _the_terms

I listened to the Revolutions podcasts but tbh the French part is especially intricate and confusing.