Bowe Bergdahl seeks a pardon from Obama

skankhunt42

Bowe Bergdahl seeks a pardon from Obama

Post by skankhunt42 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:07 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bergdahl-see ... tml?ref=gs

I'm assuming Obama will not.

I've never served in the military but I've coached and played sports. I played football in college at Kent State, and on an obviously much lower level, if someone quit on the team in the middle of the game, I'd kill him.

This guy deserves to have the book thrown at him.

Sorry for posting shit like this, but this guy pisses me off.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Haumana

Re: Bowe Bergdahl seeks a pardon from Obama

Post by Haumana » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:13 pm

Yeah, I am not down with that guy either. Serial picked a stinker of a case to try to carry water for, imo.

Dand

Post by Dand » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:17 pm

Everything I've seen indicates Bergdahl is a despicable human and reports even indicate that his cowardice/entitlement led to the deaths of other soliders or at least put their lives at risk. http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/37 ... encer-case

You never know, Obama already exchanged 5 prisoners for this POS so maybe he would pardon him but I doubt it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Current events tell me Barry and company haven't figured out a pardon would be more bad press for them. I wouldn't put it past him, and then we'd get to see more backlash against them.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:33 am

Bergdahl wanted to be Jason Bourne. The fact that he was able to go through all of what he did is impressive, but the fact remains that he brought it on himself, and put his fellows at risk.

He reminds me of the kid in high school who wears all black and quotes anime or V for Vendetta in order to seem mysterious and cool. He failed in his duty.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:41 am

I would not be surprised if Obama pardons this guy, at all.