Brexit

Hastur

Re: Brexit

Post by Hastur » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:05 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:19 pm
The two-seaters look perfectly good to me, dude.

I am an F-15E guy, though. I am used to the WSO position being there.

241 needs a bath and a trip to the paint barn in that photo. Kind of embarrassing. :oops:
Clip of a SU-27 shooing away a F-15 from a Bear over the Baltics. Looking a little risky.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:07 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:05 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:19 pm
The two-seaters look perfectly good to me, dude.

I am an F-15E guy, though. I am used to the WSO position being there.

241 needs a bath and a trip to the paint barn in that photo. Kind of embarrassing. :oops:
Clip of a SU-27 shoing away a F-15 from a Bear over the Baltics. Looking a little risky.

It was fucking stupid. I am surprised they even copped to that.

That F-15 could have smoked both their aircraft no problem anyway.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:07 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:22 am

EU clergy: "Hell is real and Hell is hot"

:goteam: :drunk:

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:53 am

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:06 am

What the remainers think is coming... :lol:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:47 am

Seven Labour MPs quit the party in disgust at antisemitism, Jeremy Corbyn's leadership and Brexit stance.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ ... 84186.html

They are sick and tired of the antisemites and left-wing ideologist that have taken over the party. Good for them.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:58 am

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Corbyn and we can get a functional opposition party again.
Corbyn has never had the support of his party and is unelectable. He's highjacked the party similar to Trump and the GOP.
He has remained virtually silent on Brexit and refuses to tell anyone what the Labour party's position is.
He's as useful as a chocolate teapot.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Interesting developments today.
Three Tory MPs have resigned from the party to join an independent group, set up by former Labour MPs.

Anna Soubry, Sarah Wollaston and Heidi Allen wrote a joint letter to Theresa May to confirm their departure.

The three held a press conference, criticising the government for letting the "hard-line anti-EU awkward squad" take over the party.

The PM said she was "saddened", but her party would "always offer... decent, moderate and patriotic politics".

The pro-Remain trio will join the new Independent Group - made up of eight Labour MPs who resigned from their party over its handling of Brexit and anti-Semitism - saying it represented "the centre ground of British politics".
Ms Wollaston said she felt "great sadness" at quitting the party, but said Mrs May "simply hasn't delivered on the pledge she made on the steps of Downing Street to tackle the burning injustices in our society".

And Ms Allen highlighted her concerns around poverty, as well as Brexit, saying: "I can no longer represent a government and a party who can't open its eyes to the suffering endured by the most vulnerable in society - suffering which we have deepened whilst having the power to fix."
The departure of the three MPs - who all support the People's Vote campaign for another EU referendum - has reduced the government's working majority to nine MPs, and Ms Allen claimed there were "absolutely" other colleagues "keen" to join the group.

And the Independent Group now has more MPs in Parliament than the Democratic Unionist Party and equals the number of Liberal Democrats.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47306022

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:58 am
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Corbyn and we can get a functional opposition party again.
Corbyn has never had the support of his party and is unelectable. He's highjacked the party similar to Trump and the GOP.
He has remained virtually silent on Brexit and refuses to tell anyone what the Labour party's position is.
He's as useful as a chocolate teapot.
The walls are closing in, then? :whistle: