Brexit

Speaker to Animals

Re: Brexit

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:23 pm

I served alongside your boys in a Tornado squadron for a while in the sandbox. I really like those aircraft too.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:27 pm

Jets look good too but there's no music in how they sound.

Put your headphones on and crank it up to eleven...

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:29 pm

Fact is.. I don't think there was any other armed forces we got along with better than the UK. Nothing but good memories of really great guys. Brexit is going to be just fine, dude. Those continentals hate you in a lot of ways. You are better off sticking with your Anglo cousins. UK, Canada, Australia, and America are freaking unstoppable together.

For instance, in Operation Southern Watch, we were down there together with the French. NOBODY got along with the Frenchies. It wasn't just interpersonal shit either. Operationally they were a lot of drama and didn't mesh well with British and American aircrew. Maybe it was just an isolated thing. I don't know about that. But I wouldn't trust those guys as allies, honestly. Especially after they sold those Exercets to the Argies and refused to give your government the ability to disable them.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:29 pm
Fact is.. I don't think there was any other armed forces we got along with better than the UK. Nothing but good memories of really great guys. Brexit is going to be just fine, dude. Those continentals hate you in a lot of ways. You are better off sticking with your Anglo cousins. UK, Canada, Australia, and America are freaking unstoppable together.

I've always prefered New Zealanders to Australians.
Both are a lot of fun to party with but the reserved Kiwis are more like us than the loudmouth redneck Aussies IMO.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:38 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:37 pm
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:29 pm

I've always prefered New Zealanders to Australians.
Both are a lot of fun to party with but the reserved Kiwis are more like us than the loudmouth redneck Aussies IMO.
If you are going to get drunk and land in military detention barracks, you really want to do that with the Aussies and make it worthwhile.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:44 pm

I'd rather drink with the Kiwis and not end up getting arrested.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:23 pm
I served alongside your boys in a Tornado squadron for a while in the sandbox. I really like those aircraft too.

I used to live next to their base at RAF Coltishall.
Our cottage was in line with the runway so they used to come in low and loud right over the house.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:08 pm

I'm honestly on the fence about having any sort of alliance with the British at this point. They are more cucked than any nation in Europe. A common argument for Remainers is the fear about returning to "Europe's Dark Past." The British have already done so, in the form of 1930's Russia. What possible benefit could be had for propping up such a dark regime? Should American soldiers really die, or American taxpayers subsidize a country that locks people up for tweets? Quite frankly, the muslims that will demographically take over the country by 2050 with all their traditional values are beginning to look more appealing than the Social Justice eunuchs in Downing Street...

In 20 years, all British males will be forced to engage in homosexual acts which will be videotaped by the BBC and the each UK citizen will be forced to watch on tv (with their mandated licenses) if this current trend continues.

Can you imagine the British citizens who survived the Blitz and stormed Normandy observing the current society? They are spinning around so fast in their graves, that this actually constitutes a Green Energy policy. A degeneracy turbine if you will...
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:16 pm

You can keep your bleached chicken and growth hormone beef thanks.
We'll just carry on buying the lovely grass-fed Irish beef.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:16 pm
You can keep your bleached chicken and growth hormone beef thanks.
We'll just carry on buying the lovely grass-fed Irish beef.
Both my grandparents were in WW2. You owe me some money you son of a bitch to pay back some of those FDR+Marshall Plan loans. A lot of money. Send me a bitcoin cheque to me ASAP.
Shikata ga nai