Brexit

Montegriffo

Re: Brexit

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:54 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:08 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Bloody turncoat, no more cream for you kitty...

https://twitter.com/jacquie_parry/statu ... 3112359936

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:19 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:54 pm

:lol: Did you figure out your country can't sustain itself ?

You guys should have figured that out after two World Wars and decades long rationing.
Looks like you are demanding Globalization for All, because your fucked up country is unsustainable.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:09 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:19 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:54 pm

:lol: Did you figure out your country can't sustain itself ?

You guys should have figured that out after two World Wars and decades long rationing.
Looks like you are demanding Globalization for All, because your fucked up country is unsustainable.
I'm a fucking chef Carlus. You think I don't know where the food I cook comes from? Lots of it comes from Europe, we do produce a lot of our own food but we are a small overpopulated island and will never be self-sufficient.
This is why disruption to our trading with Europe is going to hit us hard in the pocket and lower our food standards.
I don't want your hormone riddled bleach covered meat. I don't want your intensive farming methods.
I like most of the EU regulations on food quality, standards on the humane rearing of animals, subsidies to farmers based on good countryside management. I live on a small farm and I see the efforts farmer Paul makes to keep his hedgerows, maintain 6 m of set aside around every field to encourage insects and small animals, protect a very rare species of wild orchid in one of his meadows, raise his cattle on good grass all summer long (early May to late October).
So, respectfully, you can fuck off with your single issue dogma and you can stop trying to teach your Grandmother to suck eggs.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Why are you doomed to have tainted food if you pull out of Brexit ?

If the UK is overpopulated, why are you guys continuing to bring in immigrants, that doesn't make sense.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:24 pm

If the UK is overpopulated, why are you guys continuing to bring in immigrants, that doesn't make sense.
I think you mean pull out of the EU. Pulling out of Brexit would be great IMO.

1. Because we could end up getting more of our food from countries like yours with much lower standards of food production.

2. Because we have low unemployment and labour/skill shortages in many industries.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:29 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:24 pm

I think you mean pull out of the EU. Pulling out of Brexit would be great IMO.

1. Because we could end up getting more of our food from countries like yours with much lower standards of food production.

2. Because we have low unemployment and labour/skill shortages in many industries.
Tainted food? lol. People act as though the Leave voters for Brexit was all propaganda, and the remain was empirical fact, but the reality is that both campaigns were filled to the gills with propaganda. If that is a legitimate argument used by the Stay side, then you are living in another universe.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:45 pm

Food from the UK is the only food that is tainted even after it has been cooked and prepared:

Yuck.

British people also eat human placenta. They even have placenta parties. Worry about your own food. Even our garbage is less tainted than the filth from the UK.

How revolting...
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Land of the Big Mac and the 32-ounce coke says what?