Trump speaks with Taiwan President, China goes ape shit

kybkh

Re: Trump speaks with Taiwan President, China goes ape shit

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:40 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
kybkh wrote:You don't understand, I've seen dozens of people just walk in to Somme like barrages from Smitty over the years. IMO I could see him coming out on top on this topic in a vicious fashion in the past.

I got a personal lesson from Smitty in Geopolitics.
But you're a lunatic, skank is not, and that was the Dan Carlin Forum, this is not, and even if there is ever a situation which warrants somebody getting a rhetorical beat down here, skank has done nothing to warrant that, he's been absolutely respectful, going out of his way to be, despite having to wade through a barrage of uncalled for flak from you, he's offered the open palm, I receive and return it in kind, if he goes off like a lunatic at some point, as you do, well then I'll have to reassess at that juncture.
Alright, this is the first I've seen from skank under these circumstances so I was unsure what to expect. I was trying to be the good guy.

The good thing about being a lunatic is people are ever quite sure what to expect. 8-)

I ain't buying this changed person shit for a minute. I am buying the fact that you are an excellent NCO and doing a great job for morale though. Cheers.
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:41 pm

skankhunt42 wrote: I raise my glass to you sir.
Ducimus. <toasts>
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:42 pm

kybkh wrote:Alright, this is the first I've seen from skank under these circumstances so I was unsure what to expect. I was trying to be the good guy.

The good thing about being a lunatic is people are ever quite sure what to expect. 8-)
Well don't worry kybkh, you know Smitty loves yeas, even if you are a lunatic.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:42 pm

read the edit. ;)
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote: I raise my glass to you sir.
Ducimus. <toasts>
Salud! <toasts>
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:44 pm

:lol:

boethius

Post by boethius » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:18 am

What are the commie dictators running China going to do in response to Trump's phone call with Taiwan, you ask?

Probably run over student demonstrators with tanks and execute Tibetan monks. Also known in China as, "Tuesday".

Oh, you meant what will China do to the US in response?

Precisely two things: Jack and Shit.

In that order.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:56 am

My next move would be to invite the Taiwanese foreign minister to Trump Tower for fajitas.

The Donald and the Chinese are not going to be friends. He has been calling them currency manipulators for the past 30 years. He has an axe to grind against China. He does not care of ChiCom has to say.

None of us should.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:23 am

boethius wrote:What are the commie dictators running China going to do in response to Trump's phone call with Taiwan, you ask?

Probably run over student demonstrators with tanks and execute Tibetan monks. Also known in China as, "Tuesday".

Oh, you meant what will China do to the US in response?

Precisely two things: Jack and Shit.

In that order.
Exactly :twisted:

About dam time.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:47 am

Would you look at this!

The first current events thread on the MartinHash Forum.

Skankhunt the paduwan learner... Smitty as ObiWan.

I sense the force in this one.

:ugeek:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty