Trump speaks with Taiwan President, China goes ape shit

StCapps

Re: Trump speaks with Taiwan President, China goes ape shit

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:46 am

The world hates Americans Paulo, this is well known. Hash is not lying to you. The world hated Britain when they were on top the world too, haters gonna hate, it comes with the territory of being a hegemon.
*yip*

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:52 am

StCapps wrote:The world hates Americans Paulo, this is well known. Hash is not lying to you. The world hated Britain when they were on top the world too, haters gonna hate, it comes with the territory of being a hegemon.
You speak the truth. I'm still waiting for Luxembourg to make its big heel turn in 2017. That nation is tiny but shifty; waiting in the shadows for its time to strike. I can feel it. Don't trust anyone from Luxembourg, you have been warned. ;)
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:54 am

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:59 am

Paulo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Paulo, dude, disrespect for Americans drips from your words, but this is a debating forum so without your pov, we would be in an echo chamber. Resent away...
I see the echo chamber. If you just keep repeating your words, with no further arguments.
Well, it was worth it a try.
The extra exclamation points imply sarcasm. I think Hash is reading you as a native English speaker, and not taking into account your native language. Try not to exclaim! so much, and you'll be seen as more sincere.

Unless you're really just trolling. I don't think most other nations like America - they just tolerate us because our army is so powerful. :|
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Paulo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Paulo, dude, disrespect for Americans drips from your words, but this is a debating forum so without your pov, we would be in an echo chamber. Resent away...
I see the echo chamber. If you just keep repeating your words, with no further arguments.
Well, it was worth it a try.
The extra exclamation points imply sarcasm. I think Hash is reading you as a native English speaker, and not taking into account your native language. Try not to exclaim! so much, and you'll be seen as more sincere.

Unless you're really just trolling. I don't think most other nations like America - they just tolerate us because our army is so powerful. :|
or we send aid to their broke asses, or we provide for their national defense, or we are a market for their goods....

That ain't tolerance. That's dependence.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751