Barack Obama's Legacy -- How strong of a President is he historically?

clubgop

Re: Barack Obama's Legacy -- How strong of a President is he historically?

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:18 pm
This is why I keep hammering on not allowing people like this guy to ever vote in federal elections.

No fucking clue that it is the job of the national government to -- you know -- protect the people of the nation and their interests abroad. Here was a case of a president who failed utterly at that task, was an embarrassment among American presidents (which is really spectacular when you consider the line-up here), and SF has no fucking clue why Carter was such a failure. He doesn't even get the purpose of the federal government to actually provide security to the American people, protect them from invasion, protect them from being murdered, captured, or enslaved by foreign governments and pirate/terrorists groups abroad. He doesn't even get the point of a God damned border.

Of course he is confused by assigning Carter responsibility for failing to fulfill the obligations of the president. The American people got the problem loud and clear, which is why Reagan was elected. I was really young back then, but I still remember the yellow ribbons everywhere. I still remember every single night Dan Rather going on there and talking about what new outrage was committed against Americans kidnapped abroad, or blown up in terror attacks, and so on.
So right, he has no idea. Political history didn't start until 2016. Dirty dick dont know nothing. Such a bitch even Neville Chamberlain would be like
I shan't appease that bitch for a single second.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:18 pm

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:12 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:10 pm
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:06 pm

I want you to imagine yourself about ten years from now. One of your sons was working in what was a secularized nation (let's say UK) for an American corporation. Jihadis take over the nation and take thousands of Americans hostage, torturing them, and parading them on international television. You get to see your son being tortured and dragged in front of computer and mobile screens all around the world.

You expect the American government to act in order to protect its citizens from international terrorism. The next day, your president goes on television and says "Pray tell, what should I do about this?" while telling you he will do NOTHING.

That is what Carter did. Fuck Carter. I would airdrop his faggot ass into Congo along with Fife.
Actually, Carter did plenty to piss off OPEC, thats why they hijacked airplanes and shit.

That’s also why we had the gas shortage during his term. Or was that just another ‘completely random thing to respond to’?
What??

OPEC did not hijack airplanes.
:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He thought he had us and then he pulls this out his ass. Oh God, just when you thought he couldn't get any dumber. He says shit like this. He is earning every bit of that Deanship at that non University Trek suggested. OPEC claims responsibility for hijacking, I totes am going to google that just to see what we came up with.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:22 pm

What does dirty dick think OPEC stands for?
Orientals
Putting
Energy in
Chains

this is so much worse or better (depends on how you see it) then what he thinks the Department of Education does! This is most certainly going on the list.
Last edited by clubgop on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:31 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:02 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:51 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:38 pm

No, you sparkling genius. He assigned Carter responsibility for the hijackings in the 70s. I simply asked whether that same responsibility should be applied to GWB, or any president that oversees a terrorist event. Because we can air a whole lot of grievances, pretending that POTUS is directly responsible for whatever happens in the world.

Then you completely missed the point, and sailed out over the cliffs. TC actually figured it out, and shut his trap.
See StA when you apply nuance it's "sailed over the cliffs" when he flubs and fucks up which he has in this case he going to wiggle out of it by claiming nuance. And if dirty dick thinks TC has shut his trap and given up, he in for a rude awakening.
I can’t imagine why nobody listens to you.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.- George Santayana

Now he is going to try to nuance his way out of "OPEC hijacks airplanes." I could say I hate being so right but that would be dishonest and I am not dirty dick, I tell the truth.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:45 pm

No longer worth my time. You’ve successfully annoyed me.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:53 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:45 pm
No longer worth my time. You’ve successfully annoyed me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Finally learned. Stop digging. You sweet dumb dirty dick dishonest bitch.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:35 am

To close the book on Carter, he was and is a decent, good Christian man. He should've been in public life, as a mayor, a governor (he was), just about anything else except President. The one role that makes or breaks Presidents is Commander in Chief. It's a role, an act, something that has to be portrayed not just a job to be done. He was not suited to that role.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:41 am

Which was weird considering his navy background. To get into the career track of eventually commanding a nuclear submarine you are supposed to pretty aggressive.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:48 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:28 pm
You're a fucking idiot, then.

TC might not be the sharpest stick in the woodpile, but it's clear what he meant about Carter, and it wasn't that Carter literally hijacked airplanes. FFS
No, you sparkling genius. He assigned Carter responsibility for the hijackings in the 70s. I simply asked whether that same responsibility should be applied to GWB, or any president that oversees a terrorist event. Because we can air a whole lot of grievances, pretending that POTUS is directly responsible for whatever happens in the world.

Then you completely missed the point, and sailed out over the cliffs. TC actually figured it out, and shut his trap.
Sorry, I was in the hospital because my kidneys couldn't filter the BS you are doling out as logic, and I had to have the stones and excess bile removed.

Carter was responsible for the hijackings in the 70's because Iran knew full well that he would do nothing about it, and did nothing about it. Nor would he allow any of his cabinet do anything either except "negotiate". Hence right after Ronald Reagan was elected the hijackings stopped pretty damned quickly.

And yes, GWB is responsible for 9/11 because he was the one that used US soldiers to push back troops of Saudi Arabia instead of letting Al'Queda do it, as per the request of UBL. GWB's generals ignored that request and coaxed the ego of GWB to use US troops instead. If we did allow UBL to do it, 9/11 probably never would have happened, because the reason it did was that UBL stated very plainly in his attacks on us that we contaminating what he considered holy land, by non-believers (our troops) stepping into one of the most religious places of Islam. Not to mention as has been stated before, a report showing exactly what happened to the towers was thrown into the trash...

But let's ignore all of that, what seems to be your issue is that you are attempting to split things so finely that most people here are wondering WTF you are getting at...
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:05 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:48 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:28 pm
You're a fucking idiot, then.

TC might not be the sharpest stick in the woodpile, but it's clear what he meant about Carter, and it wasn't that Carter literally hijacked airplanes. FFS

Sorry, I was in the hospital because my kidneys couldn't filter the BS you are doling out as logic, and I had to have the stones and excess bile removed.

Carter was responsible for the hijackings in the 70's because Iran knew full well that he would do nothing about it, and did nothing about it. Nor would he allow any of his cabinet do anything either except "negotiate". Hence right after Ronald Reagan was elected the hijackings stopped pretty damned quickly.

And yes, GWB is responsible for 9/11 because he was the one that used US soldiers to push back troops of Saudi Arabia instead of letting Al'Queda do it, as per the request of UBL. GWB's generals ignored that request and coaxed the ego of GWB to use US troops instead. If we did allow UBL to do it, 9/11 probably never would have happened, because the reason it did was that UBL stated very plainly in his attacks on us that we contaminating what he considered holy land, by non-believers (our troops) stepping into one of the most religious places of Islam. Not to mention as has been stated before, a report showing exactly what happened to the towers was thrown into the trash...

But let's ignore all of that, what seems to be your issue is that you are attempting to split things so finely that most people here are wondering WTF you are getting at...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Me being right never stops. Never change TC, never change.